Call of Duty Mobile PC
Call of Duty Mobile game is the official version of the original COD game for all mobile users. If you want to download Call of Duty Mobile For PC and play it on your Mac and Windows, then this article is for you.
Because in this article, you can download this fantastic action shooting game on your pc and learn how to play it with an Android emulator. This game was initially only available for Playstation, XBOX, and PC users.
But developer Activision Publishing Inc has also launched this game for mobile users, calling it Call of Duty Mobile. If you want to play the official PC version of the Call of Duty game, you can purchase it on Steam and play it.
However, if you want to play Call of Duty Mobile on a PC and want to play it for free, you can directly download it on your Windows device from here. Now to play this game on pc, we need to use an Android emulator.
There are tons of emulators available in the market to choose from. But we recommend you play this game with LDPlayer, Bluestacks, Gameloop, or NoxPlayer. All of these are free, but they come with some advertisements.
Download Call of Duty Mobile on PC [Mac & Windows]
Now let’s see how to download the Call of Duty Mobile game on Windows and Mac devices. Suppose you are a Windows user and want to play this game with an LDPlayer emulator.
In that case, you can directly download it from the above Download button. The COD Mobile game download process is similar to Mobile Legends on PC. All users can follow the below process:
- First, download any good Android emulator. It is a must to download and install an Android emulator on your pc to play this game.
- Next, it asks you to log in with your Google account because you need to log in to access the play store on an emulator.
- Open the play store on your pc, search for Call of Duty Mobile, and click Install to start downloading.
- Once the game is downloaded, you can see the Open button. You can click on that to open the game on your emulator.
Following the above steps, you can download and install the Call of Duty Mobile game on your Windows and Mac devices with an Android emulator.
How To Play Call of Duty Mobile on PC?
Now you have this game installed on your pc, so let’s check out how you can play this game on the Android emulator.
- First, open the Call of Duty Mobile game on your PC from the emulator; it can take a long time, depending on your internet and computer.
- Next, click on the Play Now button to start the game. It will show you how to control the game on your emulator with your mouse and keyboard; click Next to continue.
- The next step shows you all the features like Parachute, Open/Close, Pick UP, Get In/Out, Rescue, etc. Click on Start Game to continue.
- You can log in to the game in three options: Guest, Facebook, or Call Of Duty. You can choose any of them according to what you are looking for.
- Next, it will guide you on how to play Call of Duty Mobile on your pc and show you all controls, etc. You can learn and continue.
With the above steps, we hope you know how to play this fantastic game on your Windows and mac pc.
COD Mobile Features on PC
Here are some of the best features of Call of Duty Mobile game, check the out:
- There are many multiplayer modes in the COD Mobile game, including Deathmatch, Frontline, Domination, etc., available.
- You can also play battle royale mode, where you are in the game with other players and survive from each other, as it is available in the free fire on pc.
- While playing Call of Duty Mobile on your pc, you can not get bored because tons of Maps are available to play the game.
- There are also tons of weapons available in this game to choose from. You can also customize your weapon according to your preference.
It is possible to share some of the features of the Call of Duty Mobile game in this article. But we assure you that you will get an idea of this game’s fantastic features while playing it because a complete guide is available.
Now let’s check out some frequently asked questions about the COD game and how to play it on Windows and Mac devices.
Yes, you can play the Call of Duty Mobile game on your PC. You can directly download it on your Windows from this article or manually install it with an Android emulator.
The total size of this game is about 2.58 GB. But it can vary depending on your Android version and how many maps you want to download in the game.
First, you must download and install an Android emulator on your pc. Next, you can download the Call of Duty Mobile on your emulator from the Play Store or install it with APK + OBB files.
You can not play Call of Duty Mobile with 1GB RAM. You need at least 4 GB RAM on your mobile and 8 GB RAM on your PC to run this game smoothly.
This article is all about downloading Call of Duty Mobile on a pc and playing it on Windows or Mac with the help of an Android emulator. If you get errors with any particular emulator, you can always try the other one.
Also, if you like this article, share it with your friends so they can enjoy the COD mobile game on their PCs and enjoy it on a bigger screen with a keyboard and mouse.