MX Player is the best video player app for all android users. And after its entry into OTT, it became more popular. Here you can download MX Player for pc and learn how to use it on your mac and windows device with a complete process.
Nowadays MX Player is not only a video player but it has become an OTT platform. You can watch tons of new Hollywood and Bollywood movies and web series directly on it.
The method of downloading MX Player on pc can be different and it depends on what you are looking to do with this app. Here in this article, you can find 2 different ways to download and use this app on your pc.
If you are looking to play videos that you have already downloaded on your device then the second method is for you. But if you just want to access the MX Player on your laptop or computer, you can directly do that with a web browser.
Access MX Player on PC [With Web Browser]
Now if you are looking to access all movies that are available on MX Player as OTT then the below process can help. Here you need to have google chrome or any other web browser on your pc.
- First, open the web browser on your pc and visit the official MX Player website on the browser.
- Next, you can see all new web series, movies, etc on the home screen. To watch any of them you can hover over it and click on the ‘Play’ button.
- To search for any movies or series that you want to watch you can click on the ‘Search’ icon and search for it.
- You can also filter movies by their Genre or language from the top menu. And there is an option to play music as well.
You don’t have to create an account to watch movies or shows on the MX Player even if you are using it on pc. However, you will see ads in between movies or shows with the free version.
There is an MX Gold version also available which is a premium version. That gives you access to all movies and shows without ads, however, for that, you have to pay monthly or yearly fees.
MX Player Download For PC [Windows 8, 10, 11]
Many people who are looking to play videos or movies that they already have on their system do need an MX Player app to play it. Now there is no official version of the MX Player app available for windows or mac users.
To download MX Player on a windows pc, you can follow the step-by-step process below.
- First, click on the above download button and download the LDPlayer exe file on your pc.
- Next double click on that file, complete the installation process and install the LDPlayer emulator on your pc
- Once you installed this emulator, open it and it will automatically download the MX Player app on your windows pc.
- You can open the MX Player once it’s fully installed on your emulator. Every time you want to use the MX Player app, you have to use it with an emulator.
Note: Currently this method only works with windows users as LDPlayer is only available for windows users only.
Whenever you want to play any movies using the MX Player pc app, you need to move that movie or video first into your emulator. Also, this app can not edit videos, to edit videos you can use an app like capcut on your pc.
How to Use MX Player on PC? [Windows & Mac]
Using MX Player on pc is very simple because essentially you are using an android app with an android emulator. You can check out the process below for more details on it.
- First, open the android emulator on the device, and click on the MX Player icon available on the main dashboard of the emulator.
- It will load the MX Player app on your pc, wait for a few seconds until it opens. Once it opens, you can see all available videos on your local device.
- There are four options available in this app, Music, Privacy, MX Share, and Video Playlist. You can choose any of them according to what you are looking for.
- To change the theme, and languages of the app or for other options like file transfer, you can click on the Three Lines icon on the top left side.
This is how easily you can use the MX Player app on both windows and mac devices. It works smoothly and you can play any video that you have on your local device.
MX Player app has all the features that you expect to have in any video player. And here you can check out some of them.
- The first and most amazing feature of the MX Player app it supports almost all video and audio formats that are generally used.
- It has support for Hardware acceleration and subtitles. You can even select Multiple audio and subtitle tracks as well.
- Other important features like Audio Control, Playback Controls, Sleep Timer, Kids Lock, etc all are available in this app.
- You can use MX Player on windows and mac pc with an android emulator and enjoy all your videos on a bigger screen.
- MX Player also supports Chromecast as well, so you can directly cast any video from MX Player to another device.
Yes, you can download and run the MX Player app on both windows and mac pc. All you need to do is follow the complete process we share in this article.
No, MX Player Gold also known as MX Gold is a premium service that allows you to watch movies and shows without any ads on its platform,
To install the MX Player app on your mobile device, you can directly download it from the app store or play store. But to download MX Player on pc, you need to use an android emulator.
If you are looking for a native video player for your pc then VLC is the only option you have. However, MX Player is now an OTT platform and you can access it directly from your web browser.
These are some questions asked by users, if you still have any questions regarding this app and its installation on pc let us know in the comment box.
We hope with this article you are able to know more about how to download MX Player on pc and use it on windows and mac devices.