KineMaster is one of the best apps to do video making and editing. Here in this article you can download KineMaster for pc and learn how to use it on windows and mac. You can find the complete step-by-step process on it.
KineMaster is the best video app available for mobile users. This app has all features like merging videos, adding text, adding music, cutting videos, adding effects, etc. And with regular updates, developers are making this app better.
To download KineMaster on a pc, you need to use an android emulator. Because the KineMaster app is a mobile video editing app and it is not available for windows and mac users.
We have tested the KineMaster app with more than 10 android emulators and found that KineMaster works best with the bluestacks android emulator. Same as capcut on pc, you can edit all your videos with KineMaster on both windows and mac pc with bluestacks.
How to Install KineMaster on PC? [Windows & Mac]
Now let’s see the complete step-by-step process on how you can install this free video editor app on your windows and mac pc with an android emulator.
- First, download the android emulator file from the above download button and install it on your pc. Once it is installed, open the emulator by clicking on the ‘Launch’ button.
- Next, it will ask you to sign in with your Google account, you can sign in with your google (Gmail) account there.
- In the next step, it will automatically download KineMaster on your emulator, and you can open it on your pc.
- If it does not download this app automatically, you can also simply download it from the google play store available on the emulator.
Here if you don’t want to install the KineMaster app from the Play Store on your pc then you can also install it with apk file. Once the app is installed you can now edit all your videos on pc with this free video editor app.
If you are looking for a video editor app that allows you to export the video without a watermark then you can check out InShot or Motion Ninja.
Edit Videos on PC With KineMaster App
Once you have this free video editor app installed on your pc with an emulator, you can follow the below process to know how to edit videos with it.
- First, open the KineMaster app on your pc with an android emulator. This app fits perfectly fine on the emulator screen so you can see the full screen while editing.
- Next click on ‘Video Icon’ to start video editing, you have to import all video files that you want to edit in the app.
- Here you can import all your videos file in the emulator from the file manager, simply open a media file manager and click on the ‘Import From Windows’ option.
- Once you have imported all files on the KineMaster app, you can start simply editing them as you do on the android app.
All features that you find on the mobile KineMaster app, are available when you use it on pc to edit your videos. The process of installing and using the KineMaster app is the same for both windows and mac users.
As you may be aware that the KineMaster app has all the required features that you need to edit videos on your mobile or pc. Here are some of them:
- With the KineMaster app, you can add multiple layers to your video, text, or image. And there is no limit on how many layers you can add.
- There are tons of effects available in this app that you can use while editing your video. And you can also import other effects as well in the app.
- No matter if you use this app on mobile or pc (with an emulator), the option of a chroma key is available in the KineMaster app to edit the green screen.
- Other features like audio editing, keyframe animation, speed control, etc which are a must for advanced video editing are available in this app.
These all features are available in the KineMaster free version. However, if you want to get all advanced features unlocked and remove the watermark from the video then there is a pro version also available.
First, you need to have purchased the pro version of the KineMaster app. And then you can use it on your pc with the help of an android emulator. Make sure you use the same play store email address with which you have parched the pro version.
Certainly, you can use the KineMaster app on both windows and mac pc with the help of an android emulator. For more details, you can check out the complete process we have shared in this article.
Yes, the KineMaster app is available for free on both android and ios platforms. And there is also a pro version available that provides more features in the app.
To download the free version of the KineMaster app on your pc, first, download an android emulator on your pc and then install this app from the play store on the emulator.
These are some questions about the KineMaster app and hope all your doubts about this free video editor app are cleared now. You can always reach out to us if you are facing any issues while installing this app on your pc.
If you like the process of downloading KineMaster for pc then please do share it with your other videographer friends so they also can use this amazing app on their windows and mac devices.
Note: Do not download any unofficial version of the KineMaster app on your device as it violates app policy and it can be harmful to your device as well.