There is an option available in the Xender app that helps you to transfer files from your mobile to your windows or mac device. Here in this article, you can find the complete step-by-step process on how to download Xender for pc and use it for free.
Previously Xender had its web version which you could use to transfer files from mobile to windows or mac with the same wifi network. But now developers have provided an inbuilt option to use this feature and closed their Xender web website.
There are mainly two ways you can download Xender on pc and use it to transfer files. The first is by using the ‘Connect PC’ option available in the app itself and the second is by using an android emulator.
Using an android emulator to run Xender on a laptop or computer may not work for all users. Because it requires a particular version of the android emulator and you have to provide certain permissions in the android emulator.
However, if you want to use Xender on pc to make any tutorials on this app and show all features of the app then you can certainly use the android emulator to do that. You can directly download the file with an android emulator from the above download button.
Use Xender on Windows PC [Laptop & Computer]
Here we are using a second method which requires you to download the Xender app on an android emulator. If you want to directly use the connect pc option, you can do that in the app itself.
- First, open the app on your android emulator by clicking on the Xender icon available on the main dashboard.
- Next in the bottom bar, there is the ‘Sharing’ option in the middle of it. Click on that option to start sharing.
- Now it will show you the ‘Send’ and ‘Receive’ buttons, depending on what you want you can click on any of them.
- Unlike the shareme on pc, here you will see the option to select all files you want to send.
- First, it will show the receiving device, and once you are connected with it you can see all the files you want to send.
To use ‘Connect PC’ on Xender to transfer files, you can click on the three-line menu option and choose the first option. This option works for both android and ios users, and you can transfer files to both windows and mac users.
Now let’s check out some amazing features of the Xender app that you can experience while using it on your windows device as well.
- The first and the best feature of the Xender app is, you can transfer files from android to ios or vice versa and also from android to windows or mac.
- You do not need an active internet connection to transfer files, and Xender uses your wifi network to transfer files.
- This app is available for free for all users, however, with the free version you may see some ads while using the app.
- It is very easy to use the Xender app for any user because of its easy-to-use interface. And also you can send multiple files at the same time.
These are some of the best features of the xender app that you can find in its free version. Because of all these features, xender is one of the best file-sharing apps.
FAQs on Xender PC App
There is no official version of Xender available for windows or mac, it’s only available for android and ios users. However, you can still use this app on your mobile to transfer files to your pc.
Yes, you can use the Xender app on pc with an android emulator for free. But the free version comes with advertisements.
Yes, you can use the ‘Connect PC’ option available to connect Xender to your pc and then transfer all the files from your phone to pc.
Xender is a file-transferring app available for free. You can use this app to transfer any files from one device to another without using the internet.
These are frequently asked questions on the Xender app and how to use this file transfer app. Using the Xender app now you can also transfer files from mobile to laptop or computer. And in this article, we share the complete process of how to use Xender on pc.
We hope you like this article and that now you are able to use this file transfer app. If you are facing any issues while downloading this app on pc let us know in the comment box, and we will help you to solve it.