With SHAREit on PC, it is possible to transfer files between devices. If you want to download this file transfer app on your Windows laptop or computer, this article is for you.
In this article, you can find the complete process of installing SHAREit on pc and using it on your Windows laptop or computer. SHAREit is the most popular and best file transferring app for Android and ios users.
With the help of this app, you can transfer all types of files, including Apps, Audio, Video, Images, etc. Also, the installation process of this app will be the same as Xender for pc and ShareMe for pc, which is the most popular file transfer app after SHAREit.
Now to download this app on your PC and transfer files between two devices require you to use an Android emulator because there is no official version of this app available for Windows or Mac users.
Install SHAREit App on PC [Mac & Windows]
If you are a Windows user and want to use LDPlayer to run a SHAREit app, you can directly download it from the above download button. All Mac users and users who wish to use another emulator can follow the below process:
- First, download and install the Android emulator you want to use to run the SHAREit app.
- Next, open it, log in with your Google account, and search for a SHAREit app on the play store available on the emulator.
- Click on the Install button, and it will start installing this file transfer app on your emulator. Once it is installed, you can see the Open button there.
- To open the app, you first need to start the Android emulator and then click on the app icon on the main screen.
You can easily download and install the SHAREit app on both Windows and Mac devices using the above method. You can use any good Android emulator with the option to change the WiFi network settings.
How To Use SHAREit on PC? [Laptop & Computer]
Now let’s see how you can use this SHAREit app on your laptop or computer to transfer files between two devices.
- First, open the Android emulator, click on the app icon, and click the Agree And Continue button available there.
- Next, three main options are available: Send, Receive, and Files. Depending on how you want to use the SHAREit app on pc, you can choose any of them.
- If you choose the Send option, it will ask you to choose all files you want to send. Once you have selected all files, click on the Next button.
- And if you want to use your laptop or computer as a receiving device, you can clock on the Receive option.
You must also give all necessary permissions on your emulator to run SHAREit on your PC. This app will ask for all required permission when you use it for the first time.
You can get all the features of this app even if you are using it on your PC with an Android emulator. Here are some of them:
- With the help of the SHAREit app, you can transfer files from one device to another with high speed. Transfer speed will depend on which WiFi network you are using.
- You can send all types of files using this app, and it is secure to use this app to transfer all your files.
- An inbuilt file manager, video downloader, and music and video players are available. So you can check all your files before sending them.
- You can also secure your photos, videos, and other files with password protection and clean up your phone using the SHAREit app.
This app is an all-in-one app to manage and transfer your files. Because of all these features, this app has over 1 billion users worldwide.
No official version of this app is available for Windows or Mac devices. But you can use SHAREit on your laptop or computer with the help of an Android emulator.
You need to use an Android emulator to run the SHAREit app on your PC. You can check out the complete process we share in this article to learn more on this topic.
Yes, you can download this app on your Android and iOS devices for free. And you can use this app to transfer all types of files from one device to another.
SHAREit app is removed from the play store and app store only for Indian users. All other users from different countries can still download and use this app on their devices.
Here we share the complete process of downloading SHAREit for PC and using it on your laptop or computer to transfer files between two devices.
If you get any errors while installing the app to transfer the files, let us know in the comment box. We will help you solve that also if you share this article on your social media.