Lensa is one of the best AI Photo Editor apps. Because of its AI features, you do not need to have pro knowledge of photo editing to use this app. If you plan to download Lensa For PC and use it on Windows or Mac devices, this article is for you.
With this app’s impressive effects, you can make your photo fantastic looking. Lensa is a different photo editing app from traditional apps like PixelLab, Storyz, and Inshot, where you need manual editing.
While FaceApp was getting popular among users, Prisma Labs launched the Lensa app in October 2019. This app has over 10 million downloads on the google play store.
From the above download button, you can download Lensa on your Windows PC with an Android emulator. This app is only available for Android and iOS users, so you must use an Android emulator to run it on pc.
Most Laptops and Computers’ web cameras are not good at taking clear selfies. In this case, you can take photos on your phone and move them to your PC or use your mobile camera as a webcam.
How To Use Lensa on PC? [Mac & Windows]
If you are a macOS user, you can first download the Android emulator and then install the Lensa app from the play store. Once you successfully installed this app on the emulator, follow the below steps:
- Open an Android emulator on your PC and start the Lensa app by clicking the app icon on the dashboard.
- Accept the terms of this app and click the Continue button to continue. It will ask you if you want to buy premium or not. To skip, click the X button.
- Click the ADD PHOTOS button to start editing your photos with the Lensa app on your PC. You can take a new selfie or choose an image from your gallery here.
- Next, click the MAGIC AVATARS option to choose the effects you want to apply to your photo.
- If you already have an account with a Lensa app, click the little Setting icon to sign in to this app.
- You can sign in to this app with an Email Address, Google Account, or Apple Account.
By following the above process, you can set up this AI Photo Editor app on your Windows or macOS devices. You can access all the effects on your pc, available in your mobile app.
Lensa App Features on PC
This AI Photo Editor app has so many unique features you can use to edit your photos. Here are some of them:
- In the Lensa app, a skin editor feature is available, which allows you to remove blemishes, apply beauty filters and make selfies clearer.
- Because of its Auto-Adjust editing feature, you can use this Lensa app on pc with very basic knowledge of photo editing.
- You can edit or change the background of your photo with BACKGROUND EDITOR, and it is free in this app.
- Other necessary features like the Sharpness tool, Camera filters, Selfie editor, Color Editor, etc., are available in this app.
- You can adjust all parts of your face, including your nose, eyebrows, lips, ears, eyes, skin, etc.
Because of its AI technology, it is effortless to do professional photo editing with a Lensa app. With its premium version, you can get an ads-free experience and explore more features.
Below are a few frequently asked questions about this AI Photo Editor app.
No, the Lensa app is only available for Android and iOS users. However, you can use this AI Photo Editor app with an Android emulator on your PC.
First, you have to download the Android emulator on your PC, and next, install the Lensa on the emulator from the play store. Check out our article for more details.
Yes, you can use the Lensa app for free. However, the free version comes with limited features. You can check out their premium version to get exclusive Avatars and remove photo editing limits.
All the Avatars and Designs available on the Lensa app are created by AI. There are no real artists on this app, so this app does not pay anything to the artist.
As AI evolves, editing photos becomes more straightforward, and Lensa is the best example. It has become effortless for normal mobile users to edit pictures with professional AI tools.
With the above method, you can download Lensa for the pc and learn how to use it on your Windows and Mac devices. If you still have questions about this AI Photo Editor app, let us know in the comment box.