Google Home App For PC
Google Home is your all-in-one app to manage your smart home devices. If you want to download Google Home App For PC, this article is for you. In this article, we share how you can use this app on your Windows and Mac devices with an emulator.
With the google home app, you can manage all smart devices like lights, cameras, thermostats, fans, doors, etc. Google Home is a free app available for Android and ios users. You can download and use it on your mobile for free.
However, if you want to download a Google Home app for pc and use it on Windows or Mac, you must use the Android emulator. No official version of this app is available for Windows or Mac users.
You also need to change the wifi settings in your emulator to connect with the same wifi all your smart devices are using. These settings vary from emulator to emulator, and some may not have the option to change it either.
Download Google Home App For PC [With Emulator]
Now if you want to download this app with an LDPlayer Android emulator, you can do it with the above link. But if you are a Mac user or want to use another emulator other than LDPlayer, then you can follow the below process.
- First, download and install any good Android emulator you want to use and open it on your pc.
- Next, you must sign in with your Google account in the play store; once you sign in, you can search for ‘Google Home’ there.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button to start installing the Google Home app on your pc with the help emulator.
- Once the app is installed, either you can open the app from the ‘Open’ button, or you can open it by clicking on the app icon available on the screen.
Installation of this app is the same for both Windows and Mac users. You can also install Google Home on the emulator with the apk file if the play store does not work.
How To Use Google Home App on PC? [Mac & Windows]
Once you have installed this app on your pc with an emulator, you can follow the below process to learn how to use it.
- First, open the google home app on your emulator; you can see the google home icon on the screen when it opens.
- Next, you must log in or choose the Google account you want to use in this app. Click on the ‘Get Started’ option to start using the Google Home app on your PC.
- Now to add a new smart device in the app, click ‘+’ and enter all the details of the device you want to add.
- Here you can also use the same Google account which you are using on your mobile app.
Some emulators may not be able to run this app; in that case, you can always try another emulator. We recommend you use either LDPlayer or Bluestacks.
Now let’s check out some features available in this app that you can use for free.
- With ‘Hey Google,’ you can control all the devices connected with this app.
- The user interface of the Google Home app is very clean; there are no ads in the free version as well.
- There is an option to control multiple devices with the signal command even though they are in different rooms.
- You can also set up tasks in the app, which allows you to automate the process; for example, when you leave home, it will turn off all lights.
These are some frequently asked questions about the Google Home app; check them out for a quick solution.
No official version of this Google Home is available for Windows or Mac users. However, you can use it on your pc with the help of an Android emulator. Check out our article for more details.
You can directly download it from our website. Or you first install the Android emulator on your pc and then install the Google Home app from the google play store on the emulator.
Yes, this app is free for Android and iOS users. And you can also use it for free on a PC with an Android emulator.
This app is used to control all the smart devices which you are using in your home. With this app, you can control them all from your mobile phone.
Now you know how to download the Google Home app for pc and use it to control all your smart devices. If you still have questions about this app, you can ask in the comment box.
You can share this article with your friends on social media from the above share button. So they can also know how to use this smart home app on their Windows or Mac device.