Are you looking for a method to download and install NoxPlayer on a PC? Then this article is for you because here you can find a complete method to download and install NoxPlayer on your windows and mac devices.
NoxPlayer is one of the best android emulators available for pc. You can use this emulator app on your pc to run android apps and play android games on your pc. It basically creates a virtual android environment on your pc and it’s efficient at doing it.
The NoxPlayer emulator is available for free with the basic plan but it comes with ads and sponsors. You can always upgrade to a premium plan in order to get rid of ads, and sponsors and also can get extra features.
And in this article, you can find installation for both mac and windows pc so you can jump on that section depending on which operating system you are using. On both windows and mac, you can download and use NoxPlayer for free.
Download & Install NoxPlayer on Mac PC
Now let’s see the step-by-step process on how you can download and install the NoxPlayer emulator on your Mac laptop or computer.
- First, visit the NoxPlayer Official Website. It will detect your operating system and automatically give the download button so click on that.
- Once you downloaded the noxplayer emulator on your mac pc, double click on that dmg file to start the installation process.
- Next in the small popup name with ‘NoxAppPlayerInstaller’ you can the NoxPlayer icon, double click on that icon.
- It will verify the file and ask your permission to open the disk file, simply click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Next click on the ‘Accept Nox License Agreements’ and click on the ‘Install’ button. You can read agreements if you want to.
- And it will start installing the NoxPlayer emulator on your mac and once it gets installed on your mac you can click on the ‘Start’ button.
- It can take a bit longer to open the noxplayer on your mac pc or laptop for the first time. While the app is getting open you can see the progress bar.
- It may ask you to allow you to make changes on your disk. You can do it on your mac from System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> General and click on the ‘Allow’ button there.
This is the complete process of how you can download and install the NoxPlayer emulator on your mac pc or laptop. Now you can download and play android games on pc.
Install NoxPlayer on Windows PC
The installation of NoxPlayer on a windows pc is a bit different from the mac so follow the below steps to install this emulator on your windows.
- First, visit the noxplayer official website, and download the windows version of this emulator on your pc.
- Once it’s downloaded double click on that file to open it and click on the Yes button in the popup.
- In the windows, you can choose where you want to install the NoxPlayer emulator so choose the location and click on the install button.
- It will take some time to install and once it is installed you can simply click on the start button to open the NoxPlayer emulator.
So this is the complete process to install NoxPlayer on a windows pc. You may need to restart the windows pc one time. And now you can use the NoxPlayer emulator on your windows pc as well.
NoxPlayer has some amazing features. And if we compare it with other android emulators available in the market it stands out because of these features so check them out also.
- It is very easy to get root access in the NoxPlayer emulator if compared with bluestacks or other android emulators. All you have to do is go to Settings -> General -> Choose ‘One’ from the Root dropdown and click on save changes.
- Depending on your requirements and the purpose of what you want to use on this NoxPlayer emulator you can customize the CUPs and RAM of the PC allocated to the NoxPlayer emulator.
- The NoxPlayer emulator app comes lifetime free with its basic plan supporting multiple languages so you can choose in which language you want to install and use this NoxPlayer emulator app on pc.
- You can use external controllers to play games and there are multiple gaming options available you can choose from.
With all these features and that also free of cost we can consider NoxPlayer as one of the best android emulators currently available on pc.
Yes if you are looking to use an android emulator on your pc then NoxPlayer is one of the best android emulators currently available in the market.
Yes, the NoxPlayer emulator is available for free on both windows and mac operating systems and you can download it from the official website.
Yes, the NoxPlayer emulator app is best for low-end pc you can run it with only 2GB RAM also, you may not get the best performance but it will get your job done.
Depending on what you are looking for. For low-end PCs, we always recommend you to use the NoxPlayer but for the best performance and extra features, you can go with bluestacks also.
So these are some of the frequently asked questions. Hope you got your answers from this. Check out the below video to get more insight into how you can install the NoxPlayer emulator app on your pc.
Here we discussed how you can download and install the NoxPlayer emulator on your windows and mac. It is a simple process to do but if you are getting any errors while installing you can let us know in the comment we will help you to fix that.