Do you want to download the Keepsafe For PC to save your photos in this private photo vault app? Then this article is for you. Here you can find how you can use the Keepsafe app on your Windows or Mac devices for free.
We all have private photos or important photos of ID cards, Credit Cards, Passports, etc., and we want to save them securely. Keepsafe provides PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption to secure your photos.
We all have used Keepsafe on mobile but don’t know how to use it on PC. Using this private photo vault app on pc requires a lot of time because it is lengthy. So if you are okay with that, you can download this app from the download button on your PC.
As you know, here we have to use an Android emulator because Keepsafe is not available for Windows or Mac devices and also not any web app that you can use from the browser.
When you use an Android emulator to run this private photo vault app on a PC, you need to follow a process to secure your photos.
Download Keepsafe For PC [Windows & Mac]
To secure your photos on your PC, here is a complete process for manually installing the Keepsafe app on Windows or Mac with the emulator.
This private photo vault app is still unavailable on the PC because Keepsafe hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users. I used the NoxPlayer in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Now follow the step-by-step process to install Keepsafe on your PC.
- To start this private photo vault app installation, visit the NoxPlayer website and download and install NoxPlayer on your PC. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; the first time, it can be longer depending on your PC specifications. Click on the search bar with the Play Store icon first.
- Now search ‘Keepsafe Play Store’ in the search bar available, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the Play Store link titled ‘Keepsafe – Apps on Google Play,’ and it will open in the emulator’s Google Play Store.
- Next, click on the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the Keepsafe app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- Once the Keepsafe app is installed, you can see the open button. Click on the open button available there.
This is the complete process to download and install the Keepsafe app on Windows or Mac PC. It is simple but a little bit longer. Now you can import all the photos you want to secure in the emulator first, and then you can secure them using the Keepsafe app available in the Android emulator.
How to Access Keepsafe Cloud From PC?
As we are using the Keepsafe app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this private photo vault app and use it on the emulator. As you know, there is no web version of Keepsafe; you only need access to it using the Android emulator.
- First, open the Android emulator you have installed, and next, open the Keepsafe app by clicking on the app icon available on the main dashboard of the emulator.
- Now, if you want to access Keepsafe Cloud from a PC, click on the login button, log in with your credentials, and you can easily access it.
- But if you don’t have an account on the Keepsafe app and want to sign up for the first time, click the ‘New Sign Up Here’ button.
- To complete the signup process, you need to choose your email address, type of lock, password, and other details.
Even though you have the Keepsafe app on your Windows and Mac devices, it will be difficult to get your photos on your PC. But you can always take a screenshot of the photo and save it on a PC if the resolution is fine.
Keepsafe Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the Keepsafe app on your phone. But when you use this private photo vault app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- You can secure photos using any preferred method, including fingerprint, PIN, or pattern. Some phones do not support fingerprints if they do not have a fingerprint sensor.
- Keepsafe app stores your photos on the cloud, so in case you lose your phone, you can access it on other devices like a PC or Tablet.
- To make it more secure, the Keepsafe app does not show in recent apps, and photos you share with others will automatically disappear after 20 seconds.
- Also, other features like Album Lock, Fake Pin, Break-In Alerts, Private Cloud, etc., make the Keepsafe app perfect for securing your photos.
To clear out your remaining doubts on how to use Keepsafe on Windows or Mac, here are FAQs on it.
Yes, you can access Keepsafe on your Windows or Mac PC, but you need to use an Android emulator. Here, you can find the complete process of how to do it.
First, download the Android emulator on your laptop, and then download the Keepsafe app on that Android emulator from the Play Store. And this is how you can use Keepsafe on your laptop.
First, install Keepsafe on your computer using an Android emulator. Next, export your photos to an Android emulator; from there, you can export them to your computer.
Using a Keepsafe app on a laptop or computer is lengthy, but it can complete your job. So if you are still facing any issues with doing it, let us know in the comment box, and we will help you to solve it.
Hope you like the installation of the Keepsafe PC app on your Windows or Mac devices using an Android emulator. Please share the article with your friends so they can also learn about this amazing method.