Pixel Car Racer For PC
Are you looking to download the Pixel Car Racer For PC? Then here in this article, you can download this retro arcade game on your PC. You can also find a complete guide on how to play it on your Windows or Mac devices.
For retro arcade game fans, there can be no better game than Pixel Car Racer. With more than 10 million downloads on the Play Store, this game is the best retro arcade game available.
Even though the Pixel Car Racer game is designed for mobile users, many people want to play it on their PCs. To do that, you need to use an Android emulator that helps you to play mobile games on your PC.
Same as you can play Subway Surfers and Dr. Driving on your PC, you can also play Pixel Car Racer on your PC with an emulator. You will still get all the options and features you used to customize your cars in the mobile game.
Not only that, but you can also play this game in both Drag and Street Modes on your PC. You can also continue your mobile game on your PC; you only have to log in with the same Facebook account you used on your mobile phone.
How to Play Pixel Car Racer on PC? [Mac & Windows]
To play this retro arcade game on your PC, you must download and install it with an emulator on your PC
You can do it with the above download button if you are a Windows user. All macOS users can manually install the emulator and Pixel Car Racer game on it.
- Once you have installed this game on the emulator, open the emulator and this game on it.
- Next, you must enter the name you want to keep in the game and click the OK button to continue.
- Now it will load the game on your emulator; it can sometimes take a bit longer. Once it is ready, click the Start option to start the game.
- On the next screen, you can see all options like Race, Garage, Dealership, Store, and Facebook Login. To start the race, you can choose the first option.
- You can also customize your car with all different options from the Garage option. And to buy new parts and cars, you can use the store option.
Once everything is ready, you can start the race in a Pixel Car Racer game on your PC. You can control the accelerator, brakes, and gears with your keyboard. You can change the setting of keyboard keys from the emulator keyboard option.
Pixel Car Racer Features on PC
All the features you can get in the mobile version of this retro arcade game, you get those when you play it on PC, too.
- Most people who love to play this game also love all the options available to customize their cars.
- There are more than 100 cars available and more than 1000 car parts that you can customize in this game.
- Pixel Car Racer comes with excellent pixel art graphics, and you can also do RPG RPG-style tuning in the game even if you are playing it on your PC.
- You can save your game progress by connecting your Facebook account or using Google Play Games.
- Other features like manual gear shifting, a realistic engine system, different car parts, etc., make this game unique.
It is fun to play this retro arcade game on your mobile, but when you play this beauty on your PC, you can get an authentic experience of retro racing.
Check out some frequently asked questions on this pixel car racer game.
Pixel Car Racer is only available for Android and iOS devices. But you can play this game smoothly on your Windows and Mac devices with an Android emulator.
There are tons of cars available in this game, making it hard to choose. But if I have to choose one, I will definitely go with the Nissan GTR R35.
That is true that Porsche was removed from the Pixel Car Racer game, and it is because of copyright issues. If you had this car in this game, it is now replaced with the RUF version.
Depending on the emulator, options can vary. To shift in this game, all you need to do is while holding the clutch, and you need to change the gear.
We hope all your questions regarding this game are now cleared. You can ask anything about this game in the comment box. So now what are you waiting for? Get ready to do a fantastic race with a Pixel Car Racer on your PC.
Please consider sharing this article on your social media as it helps your friends to know how to play this retro arcade game on PC.