Pokemon Go For PC
With more than 1 billion downloads, Pokemon Go is one of the best AR games. If you want to download Pokemon Go For PC, in this article, we share the complete process to install and play this game on your Windows and Mac devices.
Pokemon Go is an adventure AR game in which you are a trainee, and you have to find the Pokemon. With the help of GPS and phone cameras, you walk around real neighborhoods and cities to catch virtual Pokemon characters.
Playing Pokemon Go on your PC is not practical as it can be hard to carry a big laptop to catch Pokemon in the real world. However, there are multiple modes that do not require you to go outside and catch the Pokemon.
Pokemon Go is different from virtual games like Among Us and Getting Over It because you don’t have to go outside to play these games. If you have a small laptop that you can carry around, you can easily install Pokemon Go on it and play it for free.
Install Pokemon Go on PC [Laptop & Computer]
Pokemon Go is available for Android and iOS phones. This game is not designed to be played on a Tablet or PC. However, you can download and install Pokemon Go on your PC with an Android emulator.
Follow the process below:
- Download and Install the LDPlayer Android emulator on your PC. Mac users can use Bluestacks or NoxPlayer.
- Open the Play Store, log in with your Google Account, and search for the Pokemon Go game.
- Click the Install button and install Pokemon Go on your PC.
- Once it is installed, you can see the Pokemon Go icon on the Dashboard. Click on the game icon to start the game.
If you are a Windows user, you can download Pokemon Go with the LDPlayer emulator from the Download button above. You can also play games like Dr. Driving and Temple Run on your PC with the same method.
How To Play Pokemon Go on PC? [Windows 10, 11]
Playing Pokemon Go on the PC is different from playing it on your mobile phone. There is only one mode available in this game, which you can play without moving.
Do not play this game while driving, and also keep your eyes on the road while walking and catching Pokemon.
To set up and play Pokemon Go on your PC, follow the process below:
- First, open the game on your Android emulator. To open the game, click the game icon on the Dashboard.
- Next, it will ask you to enter your Date of Birth. Fill in the information and click SUBMIT to continue.
- If you have just installed the game, it will show you two options: RETURNING PLAYER and NEW PLAYER.
- If you already have an account on the Pokemon Go game, click the RETURNING PLAYER options. Click the New Player option to create a new account.
- You can create two types of accounts to play Pokemon Go on your PC: Pokémon Trainer Club or Niantic Kids.
- Pokémon Trainer Club is for players aged 13+, and Niantic Kids is for kids, which comes with parental controls.
Once you finish the account setup, you can play Pokemon Go on your PC. However, it is best to play this game on your mobile phone as it is designed for mobile phone users.
Pokemon Go Features on PC
Let’s check out some unique features of this game:
- Pokemon Go gives you a mix of virtual and real-life gaming. You have to go out and catch your Pokemons by flicking Pokéballs.
- This game allows you to train your Pokemon and prepare them for Battle Gyms.
- You can play the Pokemon Go game on your PC with your friend. Multiplayer mode is available in this game, which you can play for free.
- The developer keeps this game entertaining with Pokéstop rewards, tons of Pokémon to collect, special events, personalized avatars, medals for achievements, etc.
If you are playing Pokemon Go on your PC, you get limited features of this game. You must play this game on your Mobile device to get all the fantastic features.
For a quick solution, check out the frequently asked questions.
Yes, you can play Pokemon Go on your PC with an Android emulator; check out this article for more details. However, this game is designed for mobile users, so playing it on your Android or iOS mobile phone is best.
No, Pokemon Go is not available for PC. This game requires you to walk and catch Pokemon. It is not practical to play this game on your Laptop or Computer. If you still want to play it, you can download it for PC from our website.
Yes, you can play the Pokemon Go game for free on your mobile. However, the free version comes with the ads, and this game also has in-app purchases.
This game allows you to use your custom avatars; you can use Stick Nodes to create your personalized avatar. If you want to try to play Pokemon Go on your PC, download it on your Windows laptop or computer from the Download button above.