Do you want to download YouCut For PC and use this Video Editor app to edit videos on mac and windows? Then you are in the right place. Because here in this article, you can find the complete process of downloading and using this app on your pc.
To make it simple for you, we have provided a direct link that you can use to directly install this Video Editor app on your windows or mac pc. And start editing your videos with this amazing video editor app on your pc for free without a watermark.
Suppose you are not able to download this app automatically. In that case, you can also follow the complete manual process to download YouCut for pc and use this Video Editor app on the windows or mac computer.
YouCut is one of the best Video Editor apps for android and ios users. It has all features like other pro video editors for free and does come without any watermark in the video.
You will see other features of this app you can check later in the article as we cover some of them. And also if you want to download videos then you can check out VidMate on pc.
Download YouCut Video Editor For PC [Windows & Mac]
Installing this Video Editor app on pc requires the android emulator. With the help of an android emulator, you can run android apps on windows or mac devices. This Video Editor app is still unavailable on the pc because InShot Inc hasn’t released any version for mac or windows users.
I used the NOX Player in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlyaer. Now follow the step-by-step process to install YouCut on your pc.
- To start this Video Editor app installation, first visit the nox player website, download and install NOX Player on pc. It is available for windows and mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; it can be longer for the first time, depending on your pc specifications. And click on the search bar with the play store icon first.
- Now search ‘YouCut Play Store’ in the search bar available, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the play store link with the title ‘YouCut – Apps on Google Play,’ It will open in the emulator’s google play store.
- Next, click the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the YouCut app on your pc. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- Once the YouCut app is installed, you can see the open button. Click on the open button available there.
This is the complete process to download and install the YouCut app on the windows or mac pc. It is simple but a little bit longer. Now you have this Video Editor app on your pc, so you can easily trip, merge and edit any videos using this app.
How to Use YouCut Video Editor on PC?
As we are using the YouCut app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this Video Editor app and use it on the emulator.
- Using this Video Editor app on pc is simple, first, open the android emulator and click on the app icon available on the main dashboard.
- Next, you can see a ‘+‘ button mentioning ‘edit your first video‘; click that button in the YouCut pc app.
- The next step will ask you to choose the videos from your gallery. And here, first, you need to import your video into the emulator from your pc. So first, import all the videos you want to edit altogether.
- You can also change the settings of this app, like ‘Save Path,’ ‘Invite Friends,’ ‘Clear Cache,’ ‘Restore Purchase,’ ‘Language,’ etc.
As you know now, using this Video Editor app on pc is simple except for importing the video part. If you are okay with that, you can get this app’s features on your pc and use it as your video editor app.
You may know all its features if you already use the YouCut app on your phone. But when you use this Video Editor app on an emulator, you can get some other features also.
- The YouCut app is free to download and use, and after you complete your edit, the video your export does not come with any watermark.
- Even if you are using a YouCut app on a pc with an emulator, it works completely fine, and there are no ads while editing video.
- Other important things like adding text to the video, adding music to the video, video color adjustment, changing the video aspect ratio, etc., are also available in this app.
- Not only that, but you can also change the video background very easily using the YouCut app.
To clear out your remaining doubts about how to use YouCut on Windows or Mac, here are FAQs on it.
The YouCut app has yet to be available for windows or mac pc. But you can use this Video Editor app on your pc with the help of an android emulator. You can check out the method we shared here.
No, this app is not available for windows nor available for mac. But with the help of an android emulator, you can use it on windows and mac; check out this article for more details.
Yes, the YouCut app is available for free, you can edit any videos with the pro features available in this app for free, and that is also without watermarks and ads.
Hope all your questions regarding the YouCut app are cleared now. But if you still have anything to ask about this app, you can ask us in the comment box below. Here we share the complete process to download YouCut For PC.
And also, share links that you can directly download this Video Editor app on your windows pc. It is not for mac users, but all windows users can use the direct links. And all mac users can follow the process we have shared here.