The Jio TV app is popular among all jio users because it is available for free. And this app provides you the premium content including movies, tv shows, sports, etc. for free. Here in this article, we share how you can download Jio TV for pc and access it on your windows and mac laptop.
With the Jio TV app, you can watch 900+ TV Channels in 15 different languages for free. Currently, you can download this free app on your android or ios device from the play store or app store.
According to official announcements from Jio, the Jio TV app will soon be available for windows and mac users. And it will probably be available in the web version similar to the MX Player app. But for now, if you want to use this Jio TV on pc then you have to use it with an android emulator.
With an android emulator, you can run android apps on your windows and mac device. To download the emulator with the Jio TV app, you can use the download button above. Download the fine and install it, it will install an emulator with this app on your pc.
How To Watch Jio TV on PC? [Windows Laptop]
Once you have installed Jio TV on your laptop with an android emulator, you can follow the below process to watch all your shows and movies with this app.
- First, open the app on your android emulator, it will ask for a few permissions, and you can click on ‘Next’ to continue.
- Now there are four options available to choose from: Home, Movies, Games, and Music. You can choose according to what you are looking for in the app.
- To watch your favorite channel, you can click on the three-line icon available in the top left corner. Here to use Jio TV on pc, you must have to log in with your jio number first.
- To watch live sports, you can go into the ‘Sports’ section and find out all live games going on the app. You can also search for something specific from the search option as well.
The Jio TV app works very smoothly on pc with the help of an android emulator. We recommend you use this app with emulators like LDPlayer or Bluestacks.
Access Jio TV on Android TV [Working Method]
Now there are many people who have a smart tv and want to use the Jio TV app on their smart android tv. All of those users can follow the step-by-step process below.
- As you know there is no official version of Jio TV and it is also not available for all Smart TV Users. So we need to use an application called Kodi with this method.
- Once you have the Kodi and Jio TV apk files, transfer both of the files to your smart tv on which you want to use the jiotv app.
- Next, install the Kodi app on your smart tv and do all required configurations to run Jio TV on your tv, it is not similar to installing on pc. For more details, you can check out the video.
- In the next step, Kodi will get all channels that are available on the Jio TV app, and you can access all of them on your TV as well.
Some Smart TVs may not support the Kodi app, in that case, you cast your mobile screen to your TV and watch all the Jio TV channels there.
Although there are tons of features that you can find on the Jio TV app, here we share some of the best that you can get on your pc as well.
- With the JioTV App, you can watch any show at any time. If you have missed any episode of the show, you can access it on this app and watch it.
- There is an option available for live tv, where you can access more than 900 TV channels live on your phone or pc with this app.
- On Jio TV you can find content on all famous regional languages and that is also available for free to watch.
- You can also access all Jio TV channels on your smart tv with the help of the complete process we share above in the article.
FAQs on Jio TV For PC
There is no official version of the Jio TV app available for windows or mac users. But you can currently access it on your windows or mac pc with the help of an android emulator.
Yes, if you are using a Jio sim card or any other service from jio, you can use JioTV for free on your mobile, pc, and smart tv.
The web version of the Jio TV app is coming soon. But as of now, there is no way you can access this app on your chrome or any other web browser.
I hope all your doubts about the Jio TV and using it on pc or laptop is cleared now. But if you still have anything to ask you can ask us in the comment box below.
So what are you waiting for? Download Jio TV on pc with an android emulator and start enjoying all your favorite shows and movies on your laptop. Please share this article with your friends as well so they can know about this method.