Speed VPN For PC
Do you want to download Speed VPN For PC and use this app on Windows or Mac? Then here you are in the right place. Because here, we covered the complete process of downloading and using this secure proxy app on pc.
Speed VPN is one of the best and most famous vpn apps available on the google play store, with over 10 million downloads. You can download this app for free on your Android device and connect with different locations to change your ip address.
Using this Speed VPN app on a PC is tricky as no Windows or Mac apps are available. And using this secure proxy app on a PC with an emulator limits it only to the emulator. This means it can only work in virtual environments rather than on the whole PC.
If you can do all the work in the emulator and want to change the ip address or unblock the websites, then you can check out the installation of this secure proxy app on pc below. All users who want to use vpn in their browsers can easily add vpn extensions. There are lots of chrome vpn extensions available.
But if you want to use VPN on all of your PC, you have to download the VPN that provides the desktop app. And most of those VPNs are not available for free.
Install Speed VPN App on PC [Windows & Mac]
We need an Android emulator to install this VPN App on our PC. And it will only work in the emulator environment, so keep that in mind.
This secure proxy app is still unavailable on the PC because the GoSpeed Software hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users.
I used the NOXPlayer in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer. Now follow the step-by-step process to install Speed VPN on your PC.
- To start this secure proxy app installation, first visit the NOXPlayer website, download and install NOXPlayer on pc. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; the first time, it can be longer depending on your PC specifications. And click on the ‘Search Bar‘ with the play store icon first.
- Now search ‘Speed VPN Play Store‘ in the search bar available, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the play store link titled ‘Speed VPN – Apps on Google Play,’ it will open in the emulator’s play store.
- Next, click on the ‘Install‘ button, and it will start installing the Speed VPN app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- You can see the open button once the Speed VPN app is installed. Click on the open button available there.
Above is the complete process to download and install the Speed VPN app on a Windows or Mac PC. It is simple but a little bit longer. Yes, now you can use this vpn app on that PC Android emulator and change the ip address that allows you access to all the blocked websites and many other things.
How to Use a Speed VPN App on a PC?
As we are using the Speed VPN app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this secure proxy app and use it on the emulator.
- First, open the emulator on your PC, and on the main dashboard of the emulator, you can see the Speed VPN app icon, click on that.
- Wait for a moment until your vpn is getting ready, and once it is ready, you will see the continue button there, click on that button.
- To select the country you want to connect with, click on the small flash icon in the top right corner.
Depending on that country’s server availability, it can take some time, and it will connect you to the VPN. And now you can enjoy using the Speed VPN app on your PC with an emulator.
Speed VPN Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the Speed VPN app on your phone. But when you use this secure proxy app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- With the Speed VPN app, you can easily connect with all available countries with a single click. And unblock all websites that your ISP restricts in your area.
- Even if you are using Speed VPN on pc, you can connect with this vpn up to 4 hours with a single connection. And you get the unlimited connection in the free version also.
- To use this vpn app on your Mobile or PC, you don’t need to register on it or no need to do any additional settings.
Here are FAQs to clarify your doubts about using Speed VPN on Windows or Mac.
Speed VPN is an online VPN app that allows you to connect with different counties’ servers and change your IP Address.
With an emulator, you can use the Speed VPN app on your Windows or Mac computers. But it will work in the emulator only; you have to download another vpn desktop app outside of it.
Yes, this Speed VPN app is free, and you don’t have to pay to use it. But there is also a premium version available of it with more locations.
I hope you got your answers from the above FAQs, but if you still have any questions regarding the Speed VPN app and its usage on Windows or Mac PC, let me know in the comment box.
Here we have covered how to download Speed VPN for PC and use it on your Windows and Mac. If you like the process, share the article with your friends so they can also use this secure proxy app on their PCs.