Talkatone For PC
Hey, do you want to download Talkatone For PC? And want to use this app to make calls and send text from your Windows or Mac devices? Then this article is for you. Because here, you can download and find the process of using this free texting app on pc.
Talkatone is a favorite app because of its free calling and texting features. With this app, you can get a free US or Canada phone number to send texts and call using your Wi-Fi network. Alternatively, you can use the Kik app on your PC to chat with friends.
Talkatone app has over 10 million downloads from the play store, and Talkatone LLC launched it in 2012. With regular updates, developers keep improving this app so you can use it without issues. And with little extra credit, you can even travel internationally and make calls using this app.
But yes, you need your device to connect with the Wi-Fi first to use this app. There is yet to be an official version of this Talkatone for Windows or Mac PC. But we can use this free texting app on pc or computer using the Android emulator, and in this article, you can find the complete process.
Download Talkatone For PC [Windows Computer]
Make your PC’s microphone or speakers work fine, or you can connect external devices if you plan to make calls with this free texting app from your PC.
This free texting app is still unavailable on the pc because Talkatone LLC hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users. I used the NoxPlayer in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer. Now follow the step-by-step process to install Talkatone on your PC.
- To start this free texting app installation, visit the NoxPlayer website and download and install NoxPlayer on pc. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; the first time, it can be longer depending on your PC specifications. And click on the search bar with the play store icon first.
- Now search ‘Talkatone Play Store’ in the available search bar, which will give you all the results.
- Click on the play store link titled ‘Talkatone – Apps on Google Play,’ and it will open in the emulator’s google play store.
- Next, click the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the Talkatone app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- Once the Talkatone app is installed, you can see the open button. Click on the open button available there.
So this is the complete process to download and install the Talkatone app on a Windows or Mac PC. It is simple but a little bit longer. Now you have this free texting app on your PC, so you can easily make calls and send texts free from your PC using Wi-Fi.
How To Sign Up & Login Talkatone on PC?
As we are using the Talkatone app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this free texting app and use it on the emulator.
- First, open the Android emulator on your pc and click on the Talkatone app icon available on the main dashboard.
- Next, it will ask you to sign in or use the Talkatone app. So if you already have an account, log in with your Username and Password.
- And if you already have an account, you can create a new one. It is straightforward as it is on your mobile phone.
This process allows you to sign up or log in to Talkatone on your Windows or Mac PC. And it will be straightforward to use this free texting app on your pc now using this Android emulator.
Talkatone Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the Talkatone app. But when you use this free texting app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- You can make free phone calls and text messages using the Talkatone app.
- For all the Talkatone app users, free US and Canada numbers are available that you can use even if you use this app on pc using an Android emulator.
- It is straightforward to change your Talkatone phone number; you must go to settings and click on the ‘Burn Now’ button.
With Orbot on Windows, you can use this app outside the USA and Canada.
Here are FAQs to clarify your doubts about using Talkatone on Windows or Mac.
Yes, you can use the Talkatone app on your PC and make calls from it, but you need an Android emulator first.
If you already have this app on your mobile, you can use it anywhere in the world with internet access. But you may have to pay some additional charges to make international calls.
Yes, if you use the Talkatone app on pc and the Android emulator, you can use it for free. But international calls will still be chargeable if you travel outside the US and Canada.
All your queries regarding the Talkatone app have been cleared now, but you can always ask me in the comment box if you need any help installing this app. Also, you can use speed vpn on pc outside of US or Canada, as this app is only available for US or Canadian users.
It is easy to download Talkatone for PC and use it on Windows and Mac devices. And it is easier to sign up or log in to the Talkatone app on your computer; we have covered it all and hope you can use it on your Windows or Mac device.