Are you looking to download UT Loop Pro For PC and want to use it on your Windows or Mac devices? Then here you can download it. You can also find a complete process on how to set up this Unlimited VPN app on your PC.
UT Loop Pro is a relatively new Unlimited VPN app launched in 2021 by UcheTechs. It is trending now because of all the features it has to offer which we cover later in this article as well. You can download this app on your Android devices but not on PC as it is not available for Windows or Mac yet.
But there is a way that you can download and use UT Loop Pro on your PC, and the method is the same as we used to install speed vpn on pc. And that is with the help of an Android emulator. Before you download this app on your PC, I want to clarify that this app will only work in an Android emulator.
That means if you are playing games or visiting a website in an emulator, it will work, but it will not work outside of that virtual environment. If you are looking for something that works on your PC and not only in an emulator, you can check out other vpn options.
Download UT Loop Pro For PC [Windows & Mac]
UT Loop Pro vpn can be a good choice if you want to play certain games or visit websites in an emulator you can not access in your country because the ISP blocked it.
This Unlimited VPN app is still unavailable on the PC because UcheTechs hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users. I used the NoxPlayer in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Now follow the step-by-step process to install UT Loop Pro on your PC.
- To start this Unlimited VPN app installation, first visit the NoxPlayer website, download and install NoxPlayer on your PC. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; the first time, it can be longer depending on your PC specifications. Click on the Search Bar with the Play Store icon first.
- Now search ‘UT Loop Pro Play Store’ in the available search bar, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the Play Store link titled ‘UT Loop Pro – Apps on Google Play,’ It will open in the emulator’s Google Play Store.
- Next, click on the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the UT Loop Pro app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- Once the UT Loop Pro app is installed, you can see the open button. Click on the Open button available there.
This is the complete process to download and install the UT Loop Pro app on Windows or Mac PC. It is simple but a little bit longer.
Now you have the UT Loop Pro app on your emulator and can connect it to start using it. And if you don’t know how to use this app, check out the process below.
How To Use UT Loop Pro on PC?
As we are using the UT Loop Pro app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this Unlimited VPN app and use it on the emulator.
- First, open the emulator where you installed the UT Loop Pro app and click on the App icon available on the dashboard, as seen in the image below.
- Now it will load the UT Loop Pro app on your PC. The first time it will ask you to join a telegram group, so if you want, you can click on the ‘Later’ button.
- Next, you can click on ‘Fastest Server,’ and the app will automatically connect you to the fastest server available, and then you can use it.
- You can also use other settings like ‘VIP Login,’ ‘Custom Server,’ ‘Custom Tweak,’ ‘Forward DNS,’ ‘Forward UDP,’ etc.
You can use the UT Loop Pro app on your Windows or Mac device. Setting it up and using it is almost the same as it’s an Android app.
UT Loop Pro Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the UT Loop Pro app on your phone. But when you use this Unlimited VPN app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- In the UT Loop Pro app, you can find easy-to-understand tweaks and server lists, so any nonpro user can also use it easily.
- Even if you are using UT Loop Pro on a PC, there is an option to enable dark mode so you can use this Unlimited VPN app very comfortably.
- For gamers, developers keep adding new servers in the app that Supports gaming, and you can also update them with a manual button.
- If you have your servers to use, you can use them with the ‘Custom Server’ option available in settings.
Here are FAQs to clarify your doubts about using UT Loop Pro on Windows or Mac.
Yes, you can use the UT Loop Pro app on your PC but with the help of an android emulator and only in that virtual environment.
You can download an android emulator on your PC and then install the UT Loop Pro app on it. To make it easier, you can directly download both files from here using Windows.
Yes, you can use UT Loop Pro for free. But you have to buy a premium version of the app for extra features and VIP servers.
So these are some frequently asked questions about the UT Loop Pro app. You can ask us in the comment box if you still have any questions on this topic.
To use an alternative method to download UT Loop Pro For PC, you can also check out the above video. The technique we share here works for most users, but if it is not working for you, you can try installing an Unlimited VPN app with other emulators available in the market.