Voloco For PC
Do you want to download Voloco For PC? And want to use this recording studio app on your Windows or Mac? Then you are in the right place. Here in this article, you can find the complete method to download and install this recording studio app on your PC.
And you can also learn how to use this recording studio app on your PC. Voloco is an auto vocal tune studio app that helps you to record your audio and edit with the audio editor available in this app. This app is all-in-one for content creators who want to record their audio and edit without any equipment complications.
Many users have already used the Voloco app on their mobile phones and are now looking to use this recording studio app on their Windows or Mac PC. By using this app on your PC, you will get all the same features you currently get on your mobile phone.
Ultimately, using the Android emulators, you must use the Voloco app on Windows or Mac. To use the below method, you must have an Android emulator like Bluestacks or the NoxPlayer on your PC.
Download Voloco App on PC [Working Method]
By using this app on your PC, you will have access to a bigger screen, making your recording and editing audio faster. This auto vocal tune app is still unavailable on the pc because the RESONANT CAVITY hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users.
I used the NoxPlayer in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer. Now follow the step-by-step process to install Voloco on your pc.
- To start this auto vocal tune app installation, visit the nox player website and download and install NoxPlayer on pc. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; the first time, it can be longer depending on your PC specifications. And click on the search bar with the play store icon first.
- Now search ‘Voloco Play Store’ in the search bar available, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the play store link titled ‘Voloco – Apps on Google Play,’ and it will open in the emulator’s google play store.
- Next, click on the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the Voloco app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- Once the Voloco app is installed, you can see the open button. Click on the open button available there.
Above is the complete process to download and install the Voloco app on a Windows or Mac PC. It is simple but a little bit longer.
Yes, now you can record your audio on this app and edit with the stunning editor in the Voloco app. But if you don’t know how to use the Voloco app on your emulator, then the below process can be helpful for you.
How to Use a Voloco App on PC?
As we are using the Voloco app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this auto vocal tune app and use it on the emulator.
- First, open the Voloco app on your PC (on an emulator) by clicking the icon on the main dashboard. Refer to the below image for more details.
- Please read all the features it’s showing and press the Continue button. It will show you to buy the premium; click on the Cross (x) icon on top.
- And done now, you can use this recording studio app on your PC and have all the options on your mobile app.
Once you create the music with this music app and if you want to transfer it to another device, you can use xender on pc to do that.
Voloco Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the Voloco app on your phone. But when you use this auto vocal tune app on an emulator, you can get some other features also.
- Voloco app has over 50 effects for changing your audio in different ways, including basic to advanced effects. And all these effects you can also access with the PC app.
- You will not need equipment like a mic to get good-quality audio on the voloco pc app. You can use your pc or a simple earphone microphone to record your voice.
- If you already have created your beats, just with a few clicks, you can import them into this app and use them in future recordings.
- And if you don’t have your beats, then on the Voloco app, you will find thousands of beats that you can use to create your audio.
There are many other stunning features available in the Voloco app. You can also have all these features when using this recording studio app on your PC.
To clear out your last remaining doubts on how you can use Voloco on Windows or Mac, here are FAQs on it.
No, this app is only available for mobile users on the play store and app store. However, using the Android emulator, you can use this recording studio app on pc. Check out the above process for more details.
Yes, this app is free to use. You can download it for your Android or iPhone device for free. But a premium version is also available, giving you extra features with ads free experience.
To use the Voloco plugin on your PC, visit the official website and download the plugin. And then, install it on your pc and start using it.
These are some questions asked by the content creators on the Voloco app. Let us know in the comment box if you need clarification about this recording studio app.
Using the Voloco App on PC is simple with the help of a Nox Android emulator. And by following the method we have covered here, it becomes easier for users who want to create audio using the Voloco app on their Windows or Mac computers or laptops.