With Wyze, you can manage all your smart home devices and access live footage of your camera on your app. But what if you want to access a live camera on your laptop or computer? You can download the Wyze App For PC and use it on Windows and Mac.
With over 5 million users, Wyze is one of the best companies that provide smart home solutions. And to manage all the smart home devices, they provide you with a mobile app called ‘Wyze,’ which is available for Android and ios users.
Many users using the Wyze cameras may want to access live footage on their PC. But currently, no web portal is available where you can log in and access all the features as it is available for eufy Security App.
But you don’t need to worry because you can use the Wyze app on pc with the help of an Android emulator. You can run any Android app on your Windows or Mac device with an Android emulator, including a Wyze App.
Same as you can directly download the CamHi and the Arlo App; you can also download this Wyze app with an Android emulator from the above download button. And all Mac users can download Bluestacks first and then install this smart home app.
Access Wyze App on PC [View Live Camera]
To use this app on your pc, you must have installed it on your Android emulator. You can download it from the play store or install it with the apk file.
- First, open the Android emulator, click the Wyze App icon, and open it on your pc.
- Next, if you already have an account, you can enter an Email Address and Password to sign in to the app.
- And if you don’t have an account and want to make one, you can click on the ‘Create an Account’ option.
- To create a new account, it will ask you to enter your email address and choose a new password for your account.
- They will send you a verification email to your email address, and once you verify it, you can add your cameras on the Wyze app and access it on your pc.
If you are already using the Wyze app on your PC, you can also use the same account. And you can Add/Remove any device on the app as you can on your mobile phone.
Wyze App Features on PC
Check out some of the best features of this app here:
- The first amazing feature of the Wyze app is you can access live footage of all your cameras on your mobile.
- There is an inbuilt alert system on the camera; you will get a notification on your app when the camera detects any sound or motion nearby.
- You can manage all your family members on the app and provide or restrict access to devices from the admin account.
- With a Wyze app from your mobile or pc, you can manage all your smart home devices, and this app also supports voice commands.
There is no doubt that Wyze is one of the best smart home solution providers. Developers keep updating the app to fix bugs and add new features regularly.
These are frequently asked questions on this app; you can quickly look at it to get more details about this topic.
There is no official Wyze app available for Windows or Mac users. But you can use this app on your pc with the help of an Android emulator.
You can directly download this app on your Windows PC from our website (with an emulator). Or you can download any good Android emulator on your pc and then download the Wyze app on that emulator from the play store.
No, the Chrome extension is not available for this app or any web portal from which you can manage all your smart home devices.
Yes, you can access your Wyze camera on your web browser from the view.Wyze.com/live website, which is the official website.
Many people want to use the Wyze app on pc, and now you can do that with an Android emulator. If you have any questions regarding this app or its installation on your pc, let us know in the comment box.
We will help you to solve it. You can contact official Wyze support for any technical issues with your camera. And if you like this article, please share it with your other friends who also have Wyze devices in their smart homes.