With Wyze, you can manage all your smart home devices and access live footage of your camera on your app. But what if you want to access a live camera on your laptop or computer? Here you can download the Wyze app for pc and use it on windows and mac.
With over 5 million users, Wyze is one of the best companies that provide smart home solutions. And to manage all the smart home devices they provide you with a mobile app called ‘Wyze’ and which is available for android and ios users.
Many users who are using the Wyze cameras may want to access live footage on their pc. But currently, there is no web portal available where you can log in and access all the features as it is available for eufy Security App.
But you don’t need to worry because you can use the Wyze app on pc with the help of an android emulator. With an android emulator, you can run any android app on your windows or mac device.
Same as you can directly download the camhi pc app and the arlo pc app, you can also download this app from the above download button. And all mac users can download bluestacks first and then install this smart home app on it.
Access Wyze App on PC [View Live Camera]
To use this app on your pc, you must have installed it on your android emulator. You can download it from the play store or install it with the apk file.
- First, open the android emulator, click on the Wyze app icon, and open it on your pc.
- Next, if you already have an account, you can enter an Email Address and Password to sign in to the app.
- And if you don’t have an account and want to make one then you can click on the ‘Create an Account’ option available there.
- To create a new account it will ask you to enter your email address and choose a new password for your account.
- They will send you a verification email to your email address and once you verified it, you can add your cameras on the Wyze app and access it on your pc.
Here if you are already using the Wyze app on your pc, you can use the same account as well. And you can Add/Remove any device on the app same as you can do on your mobile phone.
Wyze App Features on PC
Check out some of the best features of this app here:
- The first amazing feature of the Wyze app is you can access live footage of all your cameras on your mobile.
- There is an inbuilt alert system on the camera, you will get a notification on your app when the camera detects any sound or motion nearby.
- You can manage all your family members on the app and provide or restrict access to devices from the admin account.
- With a Wyze app from your mobile or pc, you can manage all your smart home devices and it also supports voice commands as well.
There is no doubt that Wyze is one of the best smart home solution providers. They keep updating the app to fix all bugs and add new features regularly.
These are some frequently asked questions on this app, you can have a quick look at it to get more details about this topic.
There is no official Wyze app available for windows or mac users. But you can use this app on your pc with the help of an android emulator.
You can directly download this app on your windows app from here (with an emulator). Or you can download any good android emulator on your pc and then download the Wyze app on that emulator from the play store.
No, there is no chrome extension available for this app nor any web portal from where you can manage all your smart home devices.
Yes, you can access your Wyze camera on your web browser from the view.Wyze.com/live website which is the official website.
There are many people who want to use the Wyze app on pc, and now you can do that with an android emulator. If you have any questions regarding this app or its installation on pc then let us know in the comment box.
We will help you to solve it. For any technical issue with your camera, you can contact official Wyze support. And if you like this article then please share it with your other friends who also have Wyze devices in their smart homes.