SuperLive Plus For PC
The SuperLive Plus app helps you to record digital videos and access IP cameras. This app is free and available for Android and iOS users. To download SuperLive Plus For PC, you have to use an Android emulator.
Android emulators like LDPlayer, Bluestacks, and Nox Player can run this client software smoothly on your Windows and Mac devices. With the help of this method, you can access your IP Cameras on your PC and save the recording of videos.
If you are using the SuperLive Plus app on pc, it supports up to 9 camera feeds at a time, and you can also see one feed at a time. The SuperLive Plus app is similar to apps like Guarding Vision because, with both apps, you can access your IP cameras.
If your PC’s configuration is low, you may find it harder to use the SuperLive Plus on an Android emulator. To access all the cameras together over the internet with this app needs a powerful Windows or Mac device. Use the download button above to download this app on your PC with the LDPlayer Android emulator.
Download & Use SuperLive Plus on PC
Windows users can directly download the SuperLive Plus app with the emulator from here. If you are a macOS user, first download the emulator and then install this app.
Follow the below process to learn how to use SuperLive Plus on pc and add IP cameras in this app:
- First, open an Android emulator on your pc, open this app from the dashboard, and click the Agree button to continue.
- Next, it shows you all the features of the SuperLive Plus and what types of modes are available. Click the Skip button to skip this process, or click Next to check all features.
- In the next step, you have two options: Local and Start. If you want to add any local device to the SuperLive Plus app, use the Local option or click the Start button to continue.
- To add a new device, you must fill in all the information, including Serial Number, Device Name, User, and Password.
- Next, click on the Preview button to check the preview of your device before you start using it with the SuperLive Plus app on your PC.
SuperLive Plus Features on PC
Check out some features you get in this app and use them to improve your user experience.
- If you are using the SuperLive Plus app without the internet, you can still log in and check the status of all your local devices.
- With this app, you can manually open the door and do a cloud upgrade of IPC on the NVR.
- This app makes it very easy to manage your Alarm Lights, Security Cameras and Alarm Sound.
- If you have upgraded to cloud storage with the SuperLive Plus app on pc, you can use the DVR cloud storage function.
SuperLive Plus app has only a 3.1-star rating out of 5 on the Google Play store because it lacks a few essential features. However, Peng Antai (the Developer of this app) keeps updating the app and adding new features.
We have added the section in this article to provide quick solutions to all your frequently asked questions. Check it out for more details:
Yes, you can use SuperLive Plus on your PC with an Android emulator for free. And you can access and manage all your IP cameras directly from your PC.
This article lets you download and install the SuperLive Plus app on your windows pc from this article. Or you can first download the Android emulator on your PC and then install this app on it.
To connect your local device, you first need to add a local device to the SuperLive Plus app. To do that, click the + icon and fill in all the information.
If you are using a SuperLive Plus app for the first time, the default username is admin, and the default password is 123456 (or password in some cases).
Yes, the SuperLive Plus app is free for Android and iOS users. You can use this app for free, even on third-party emulators.
To use the same WiFi network on your emulator, you need to make a few changes in the emulator’s network changes (may vary according to the emulator). With the above guide, any user can download the SuperLive Plus app on pc and use it on Windows or Mac devices.
If you are getting any errors while using the SuperLive Plus app on the emulator, let us know in the comment box. And if you like this guide, please share it with your friends on social media.