CapCut For PC
In this article, you can download CapCut For PC and use this video editor app on your Windows and Mac devices for free. So if you are the one who is looking to get this app on your Windows or Mac, then this article is for you.
Also, later in this article, we share how you can use this video editor app on your PC, so if you are new to this app, this guide can also be helpful. CapCut is a handy video editor app specially designed to edit tiktok videos.
This app is developed by Bytedance, the company that developed the tiktok app. So this is an official video editor app that you can use to edit and make videos unique. However, if you are looking for an easy-to-use video editing app, check out KineMaster and VN Video Editor.
Now to download CapCut for your PC, you need to have an Android emulator because this CapCut is not available for Windows or Mac users. Editing video on a bigger screen with the CapCut can be productive and time-saving.
How To Install CapCut on your PC? [Windows & Mac]
With this video editor app, a big screen, keyboard, and mouse can be handy while you edit your TikTok or Instagram videos on your PC.
If you want to download and install CapCut on your PC (Windows), click the Download button above and install this app with the LDPlayer emulator. Mac users or Windows users who want to use NoxPlayer as an Android emulator can follow the process below:
- First download and Install the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC from its official website. NoxPlayer is available for both Windows and Mac.
- Once you installed the NoxPlayer, double-click on its Icon to open it. To download CapCut on your PC from the Play Store, you need to log in with a Google Account.
- Next, open the Play Store app, click on Search Bar, and search for CapCut. Click the Install button to start the installation.
- Once the CapCut is installed on your PC, you can see the Open button. You can start the app from the Open button or the CapCut Icon available on the main dashboard.
We have tested the CapCut app with more than 10 Android emulators and it works best with the LDPlayer, NoxPlayer, and Bluestacks. The best way to edit videos on your PC with the CapCut app is to use this app with an LDPlayer Android emulator.
Edit Video with CapCut on your PC
As we are using the CapCut app on the emulator, new users may not know how to set up this video editor app and use it on the emulator.
- To edit a video with CapCut first open the Android emulator and click the CapCut App icon on the main dashboard.
- Next, it will open the CapCut app on your PC, and it can take some time, depending on your PC and the emulator you are using.
- Once this video editor app is opened on your PC, you can start editing all the videos you want to edit with the help of this app.
Social media apps like TikTok and Instagram have a built-in video editor, but that is not enough for pro users. Storyz and Inshot can be the best alternative to edit your Instagram and Snapchat stories.
CapCut Features on PC
You may know all CapCut’s features if you already use this app on your phone. But when you use this video editor app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- In the CapCut app, you can easily keyframe video animation, which is also available for all users.
- If you are using CapCut on your PC, it still offers you basic features like trimming video, adjusting video speed, highlighting part of the video, adding transitions, and many more.
- It is straightforward to add extra things to a video, like text, stickers, effects, filters, music, and sound effects, with the help of this video editor app.
- CapCut does support up to 4K 60 fps video export as well as smart HDR, so according to your video, you can choose any of them and share it on TikTok.
With all the above features you can take your Video editing skills to an advanced level. So what are you waiting for? Install the CapCut app on your Android emulator now.
To clear out your last remaining doubts on how you can use CapCut on Windows or Mac, here are FAQs on it.
There is no official version that is available for Windows or Mac. But you can download CapCut for PC with the help of an Android emulator. Check out this article for more information on it.
Using the CapCut app on your computer or laptop with an Android emulator is possible. And here in this article, you can find the complete process of using this app on your computer.
No, there is no web version of the CapCut app available for Chrome or any extension you can use. If anyone offers it, then it is better to avoid using it as there is no official version of it yet.
It is straightforward to download this video editor app on a PC or laptop and edit videos with it. If you still have any questions about this app, let us know in the comment box.
Here we share a complete process that helps you download CapCut For PC and also cover how to make amazing videos using this video editor app. If you like this article, please share it with your friends on social media.