Motion Ninja For PC
Here you can download Motion Ninja For PC and learn how to use this video editor app on Windows or Mac. So if you want to download and use this video editor app on your PC, this article is for you.
Downloading this video editor app on pc is not straightforward, as no Windows or Mac version is available. But you can easily download and use it on pc with the help of an Android emulator. Now if you are a Windows user, you can click on the download button and download it.
After that, install it, and it will install LDPlayer, an Android emulator; on top of that, it will also install the Motion Ninja app on your emulator. Editing videos with the Motion Ninja app is easy and very good, as it has many video and audio editing features.
That’s also true if you use Motion Ninja on a PC with an emulator, and you can also use your mouse and keyboard. Although you can use the Motion Ninja app on a PC very easily, exporting and importing videos through the emulator can take a bit longer and is a lengthy process.
Download Motion Ninja For PC [Windows & Mac]
Now if you are a Mac user or want to use the NoxPlayer as an Android emulator to install this app on a PC, then this method is for you.
This video editor app is still unavailable on the PC because Changpeng hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users. I used the NoxPlayer in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer.
Now follow the step-by-step process to install Motion Ninja on your PC:
- To start this video editor app installation, first visit the NoxPlayer website, download and install NoxPlayer on PC. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; it can be longer for the first time, depending on your PC specifications. And click on the search bar with the Play Store icon first.
- Now search ‘Motion Ninja Play Store’ in the search bar available, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the Play Store link titled ‘Motion Ninja – Apps on Google Play’, and it will open in the emulator’s Google Play Store.
- Next, click on the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the Motion Ninja app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
Once the Motion Ninja app is installed, you can see the open button. Click on the open button available there. This is the complete process to download and install the Motion Ninja app on the PC.
It is simple but a little bit longer. Now you have the Motion Ninja app on your laptop or computer, and you can quickly get all those video and audio editing features on a bigger screen.
How To Use Motion Ninja on PC?
As we are using the Motion Ninja app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this video editor app and use it on the emulator.
- As we install the Motion Ninja app with the emulator, we first need to open the Android emulator and click on this app icon, as shown in the image below.
- Next, it will show some fantastic features of the Motion Ninja app that you can use on your PC. You can click on the ‘Next’ button.
- There you can see tons of options for the Motion Ninja app, and you can use any of them but create a new project by clicking on the ‘New Project’ button.
- Now, depending on video resolution and which platform you want to use, you can choose the size, background, Video Audio, etc., and click ‘Create Project’.
So now you have a project of a Motion Ninja app which you have created with the help of an Android emulator. And you can start using this app and making amazing videos with its support. We also cover the installation of youcut on pc, a video editing app similar to Motion Ninja.
Motion Ninja Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the Motion Ninja app on your phone. But when you use this video editor app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- Motion Ninja app provides all necessary options like Custom Keyframe, 3D text, Chroma Key, Smooth Slow Motion, Time Remap, Quality Enhancer, Custom Speed Curves or Graphs, and many more.
- It supports quality up to 4K, so you can record and edit your 4K video with this app and export it quietly.
- There are over 100 preset video effects available in the Motion Ninja app, and you can also get access to them if you are using Motion Ninja on pc.
- With Color grading, HSL, and Curve editing tools, you can quickly fix and improve the colors of your video in this app.
Here are FAQs to clarify your doubts about using Motion Ninja on Windows or Mac.
Yes, you can download the Motion Ninja app on a PC with the help of an Android emulator and edit all types of videos with the help of it very quickly.
If you are a Windows user, you can directly download with LDPlayer, but if you are using a Mac, you must follow the complete process we shared here.
Yes, this app is free for all users, and you can easily download it. It has tons of features for beginners to pro users.
As you can see, downloading and using this video editor app on a Windows or Mac PC is very simple. If you need help installing it, please let us know in the comment box.
Here we share how to download Motion Ninja for PC and cover how you can easily use it on Windows or Mac and edit all your videos. If you like this process, share it on social media so your friends can also know about it.