Do you want to download the FlipaClip PC app and create 2d animation using this app on windows or mac? Then in this article, you can find the complete process of how you can download this 2D animation app on your pc and how you can create animation using this 2D animation app on pc.
FlipaClip is a really popular 2D animation app available for android and ios users. You can download this 2D animation app on your mobile and tablet and use it to create 2D animations. As of now FlipaClip app has over 30 million downloads from the play store and is rated 4.4 stars by over half a million users.
As many people who have used FlipaClip on mobile now want to use it on their windows or mac pc. Because it is better to use this 2D animation app on your pc instead of trying and learning other pc apps.
And by using this 2D animation app on your pc you can easily get all the features like video animation tools, art drawing tools, animation layers, etc. But all the users who want to edit simple images, especially for memes check out the mematic pc app as it is more simple and easy to use also.
Download FlipaClip PC App [Mac & Windows]
Now to use this 2D animation app on pc you need to have an android emulator on pc. But even if you use FlipaClip using an android emulator, you will still have access to all the features to create amazing 2d animations.
This 2D animation app is still not available on the pc because Visual Blasters LLC hasn’t released any version for mac or windows users. In my process, I used the NOX Player but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlyaer. Now follow the step-by-step process to install FlipaClip on your pc.
- To start this 2D animation app installation first visit the nox player website, and download and install NOX Player on pc. It is available for windows and mac both.
- Next open the emulator, the first time it can be longer depending on your pc specifications. And click on the search bar with the play store icon first.
- Now search ‘FlipaClip Play Store’ in the search bar available there and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the play store link with the title ‘FlipaClip – Apps on Google Play’ and it will open in the emulator’s google play store.
- Next, simply click on the ‘Install’ button and it will start installing the FlipaClip app on your pc. It can take longer depending on the app size.
- Once the FlipaClip app is installed you can see the open button there. Click on the open button available there.
This is the complete process to download and install the FlipaClip app on the windows or mac pc. It is simple but a little bit longer.
You don’t need to learn about any extra features of this 2D animation as this is the mobile app we will use on the pc using the emulator. So yes now you can create some amazing animations from your pc also using this 2D animation app.
How To Use FlipaClip App on Mac & Windows PC?
As we are using the FlipaClip app on the emulator, users who are new to it may not know how to set up this 2D animation app and use it on the emulator.
- First open the android emulator, wait until it’s fully open, and click on the FlipaClip app icon available on the main dashboard.
- Next, you will see the FlipaClip pc app screen from where you can start creating your 2d animation videos, simply click on the ‘+’ icon.
- Now it will ask for your project name, enter the name that you want to give to your animation, and click on ‘Create Project’.
- Next, you see the white layer with all the options that you also have in FlipaClip mobile app.
And now you can start using this 2D animation app on your windows and mac pc and create 2d animations on a big screen with a keyboard and mouse.
FlipaClip PC App Features
If you already use the FlipaClip app on your phone you may know all its features. But when you use this 2D animation app on an emulator you can get some other features also.
- In FlipaClip things like Glow Effect, Blending Mode, and making art on up to 3 layers all are available for free.
- You can save your animation in either MP4 or GIF so yes you can also create GIFs using this 2D animation app.
- There are direction options available in FlipaClip pc and mobile app you can share your animation on platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.
- All necessary drawing tools like Fill, Ruler shapes, Brushes, erasers, Lasso, and insert Text are available for free.
To clear out your last remaining doubts about how you can use FlipaClip on windows or mac here are FAQs on it.
To download and use FlipaClip on your windows or mac pc first you need an android emulator. And then you can install the FlipaClip mobile app on that android emulator from the play store. Check out the complete process we have shared here.
Getting FlipaClip on your windows or mac is the same. You have to follow the same installation process on your android emulator for both windows and mac pc.
Yes, kids can use the FlipaClip app to create the animations, and even there is a complete guide in the app if they want to learn how to use this 2D animation app.
So these are some questions that are asked frequently by users. But if you still have any doubts you can always ask us in the comment box.
Here we have covered how you can download the FlipaClip PC app and use this 2D animation app on your windows or mac computers. Please do share this article with your friends so they can also use this amazing 2D animation app on their pc.