ibis Paint X PC
Do you want to use the ibis Paint X on your PC and do some drawing with this drawing app on your Mac or Windows laptop? Then here is a complete guide for you. It is a simple method that you can follow and start using this app on your pc.
The ibis Paint X app is one of the best drawing apps available for Android and ios users that you can download from the play store and app store. This app was first launched by ibis inc. back in 2014.
And after the massive success of the ibis Paint X app, the developer also launched the app name ibis Paint. This app series has over 200 million downloads and is rated 4.4 stars by over 2 million users.
But as you know, this app is only available for Android and ios users, and you need an Android emulator to use ibis Paint X on a PC. And also, if you are looking to create animation videos of drawing, then the flipaclip on pc will be better for you than this app.
With 1000 fonts, 46 screen tones, 7600 materials, 80 filters, 15000 brushes, and 27 blending modes, ibis Paint X is the only app you need for drawing. And here in this article, you can find the complete process of using this drawing app on your Windows and mac pc with an Android emulator.
ibis Paint X Download PC [Windows & Mac]
Many drawing apps are available for Windows and Mac users, but using ibis Paint X can be easy instead of learning new apps. You are also used to this drawing app.
This drawing game is still unavailable on the pc because ibis Inc hasn’t released any version for Mac or Windows users. I used the NOX Player in my process, but you can use others like Bluestacks or LDPlayer. Now follow the step-by-step process to install ibis Paint X on your pc.
- To start this drawing app installation, visit the nox player website, and download and install NOX Player on pc. It is available for Windows and Mac both.
- Next, open the emulator; the first time, it can be longer depending on your pc specifications. And click on the search bar with the play store icon first.
- Now search ‘ibis Paint X Play Store’ in the search bar on pc, and it will give you all the results.
- Click on the play store link titled ‘ibis Paint X – Apps on Google Play’, and it will open in the emulator’s google play store.
- Next, click on the ‘Install’ button, and it will start installing the ibis Paint X app on your PC. It can take longer, depending on the app size.
- You can see the open button once the ibis Paint X app is installed. Click on the open button available there.
Above is the complete process to download and install the ibis Paint X app on a Windows or Mac PC. It is simple but a little bit longer.
Now you have this fantastic drawing app on your PC. It can be challenging to draw on a pc, but it can be easier if you have an excellent external trackpad.
How To Use ibis Paint X on PC & Laptop?
As we are using the ibis Paint X app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this drawing app and use it on the emulator.
- First, open the Android emulator, go to the main dashboard, and click on the ibis Paint X icon available on that dashboard.
- Next, you can see different layers and screen tone options, so choose the one you want to use.
- And on the next step, you can choose the Background of your images, and lots are available in the ibis Paint X PC app.
- Once your image is ready, you can save it in the Format you want or save it as a project and edit it later.
Using this drawing app on pc is as simple as using it on your mobile phone. But initially, it can be little tricks, and you can improve with practice.
ibis Paint X Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the ibis Paint X app. But when you use this drawing app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- With 1000 fonts, 7600 materials, 80 filters, 15000 brushes, and much more, ibis Paint X is one of the best drawing apps available in the market currently.
- All the brushes in the ibis Paint X PC app also support up to 60 fps so that you can draw smoothly without any problem.
- The paid version of ibis Paint X is also available with more features and ads free version of a different application name ibis Paint.
- Even in the free version of this drawing app, there is no limitation on how many layers you can use on your drawings.
To clear out your last remaining doubts on how you can use ibis Paint X on Windows or Mac, here are FAQs on it.
It is straightforward to use ibis Paint X on your PC or Laptop, but first, you need to download it with the help of an Android emulator. You can check out the complete process in this article.
Yes, beginners can use this app very quickly. Many tutorials are available on this topic on the developer’s youtube channel.
Yes, you can use this drawing app on your pc for free if you use the mobile version of it with the help of an Android emulator.
Now, these are some simple questions asked by this drawing user. So if you have more questions about this ibis Paint X app, you can ask us in the comment box.
Here we have discussed how you can download the ibis Paint X PC app and use it on your Windows or Mac laptop without hassle. If you like this article, please share it with your friends and family so they can create amazing drawings from their PCs.