Google Lens For PC
Google Lens is an advanced search app that allows you to search what you see. In this article, we share how to download Google Lens For PC and use it on Windows and Mac devices.
Google Lens is available for Android and iOS users. With this app, you can easily scan photos of products and find the purchase link. It allows you to translate over 100 languages in real time.
With Google’s advanced AI technology now, you can copy text from an image and paste it into Google Lens to translate it. However, sometimes, the Google Lens app does not provide accurate results when identifying plants and animals.
Install Google Lens on PC [Laptop & Computer]
You can download and install Google Lens on your PC with the help of Android emulators like LDPlayer, Bluestacks, or NoxPlayer.
If you are a Windows user, you can click the download button above and install the Google Lens app. Follow the process below:
- First, download and install the Android emulator on your PC. We recommend you to use LDPlayer (Windows) or Bluestacks (Mac).
- Next, open the Play Store and log in with a Google Account.
- Search for Google Lens in the Play Store and install it on your PC.
- Once it is installed, you can see the Google Lens icon on the main dashboard.
- You can also use the Google Lens APK file to install it on the Android emulator.
How To Use Google Lens on a PC?
Google Lens has multiple features. If you are new to this app, follow the process below to learn how to use Google Lens on your PC:
- First, open the Android emulator and click the Google Lens app icon available on the main dashboard.
- Google Lens needs to access your device camera; click Allow to continue.
- On the bottom, you can see three options: Translate, Search, and Homework.
- Use the Translate option to scan text and translate it into your language. Currently, Google Lens supports over 100 languages.
- With the Search option, you can search anything, including Products, Plants, Places, etc.
- With the Homework option, you can find the Videos/Articles related to the topic you want to learn.
If you have a photo in your device gallery, you can use the Gallery option to upload the image and scan it with Google Lens.
Google Lens Features on PC
This app comes with fantastic features, and here are a few of them:
- With Google Lens, you can identify plants and animals by scanning them with your phone.
- Google Lens app is integrated with Google Maps so that you can see reviews and ratings of any place or product.
- It is easy to translate using this app; all you have to do is scan the text, and it will translate in real time.
- By using Google Lens on a PC or Phone, you can easily find lookalike products like Outfit, Furnisher, Home Decor, etc.
- With this app, it is easy to see popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
With advanced AI Technology, google has made this incredible app that eases your life in many ways. It is a must to have a Google Lens app on your device.
Check out frequently asked questions about the Google Lens app:
Yes, you can use this app on your PC. There are two ways to do it: Use the Google Lens Web App or an Android emulator. Check out this article for more details.
Google Lens app is not available for Windows or Mac. However, you can access Google Lens on your PC using Chrome Web Browser or Android emulator.
It is easy to use Google Lens. Open the app, scan the product or anything you want, and see the result. You can also upload photos from your gallery.
You can use Google Image Search or Google Lens App to identify the picture. Both of the services are available for free use.
With the above method, you can easily download and use the Google Lens app on your PC. If you still have any questions about the Google Lens app or its installation, let us know in the comment box.