Solar Smash is one of the best planet simulator games. You can download the Solar Smash PC game and play it on your windows or mac device. So if you want to download and play this amazing planet simulator game on pc, this article is for you.
Solar Smash is a simulation game where you can destroy any planet with different objects, including other planets, stars, black holes, supernovas, and asteroids. This game is a fairly new game launched in 2020, and it already has over 100 million downloads on the play store.
To take your Solar Smash gameplay to the next level, you should play it on your pc same as we share in the worldbox pc game. Although no official version of this planet simulator game is available for Windows or Mac, you can play it on pc with an android emulator.
If you are a windows user, you can directly download the Solar Smash pc game on your devices from the above download button. And for mac users or windows users who don’t want to use LDPlayer as an emulator can install the game by themself on the emulator.
Get ready to interact with the solar system on your pc; this game works smoothly with almost all famous android emulators. You will be fine with emulators like Bluestacks, LDPlayer, NoxPlayer, or MEmu.
Download & Play Solar Smash on PC
Now let’s check out how you can play the Solar Smash game on your windows or mac pc with the help of an android emulator. Because this game is lightweight, you do not need a powerful pc to run it on an emulator.
- First, download this planet simulator game on the emulator, and once it is installed, open it on your emulator.
- Next, on the game’s home screen, you can see the big earth in 3D, and on the right side, you can see all the astronomical objects.
- To shoot any object, you can click on that object; you can also change the direction of that planet just by scrolling left to right or right to left.
- And to change your planet, you can click on a small button (which shows the current planet) and choose all different planets from there.
- To change the sound, graphics, or exit game option, you can see the setting icon top left corner.
Now you can play the Solar Smash pc game and do all kinds of interesting things like destroying planets, creating supernovas, using black holes to suck whole planets, etc. It is more fun when you play this amazing planet simulator game on your pc with an emulator.
Solar Smach Features on PC
Whether you are playing this game on your mobile or on pc (with an emulator), you will have access to all the amazing features of this game. Let’s check out some of them here.
- The first and most interesting thing about the Solar Smash game is that you get realistic physics-based gameplay. Every action in this game follows real-life physics rules.
- There are tons of planets available in this game, and thanks to NASA SVS and NASA GSFC, they all come with detailed 3D graphics.
- In this game, you can use almost all kinds of objects, like Asteroids, Meteors, Black Holes, etc.
- Solar Smash game is optimized for android emulators, so you can smoothly play this amazing game on your windows or mac devices.
- It can help you to create your scenarios in this game, and that makes this game amazing.
No, not any official version of this game is available for pc. However, you can easily play Solar Smash on a pc with an android emulator.
Yes, there are 9 secret planets in this game: Donut Earth, Ghost World, Sun, Snowman, Blockworld, Cube Earth, Flat Earth, Gingerbread Man, and Pumpkin.
To play this game on pc, first, you need to download an android emulator and then download a Solar Smash game. Check out the complete process we share here in this article.
Jupiter is the biggest planet in this game, as the game is designed with real physics. Everything in the game follows real-life physics.
Hope you can download Solar Smash on pc and enjoy it on your windows or mac devices. It is always fun to play mobile games like this one on our pc. So now get ready to explore our solar system through this game on your pc.
And if you have any questions or getting any installation errors, let us know in the comment box. Please share this article with your friends so they can also play this planet simulator game on their pc.