CamHi For PC
Here you can download CamHi For PC and use this network camera viewing app to view your smart cameras on your Windows or Mac device.
Because there is no official version of this app available for Windows or Mac users yet, there is no web version you can use to access your cameras on your PC. And you need to use an Android emulator on your PC to use this app.
The only way to use the CamHi on a PC is with the help of an Android emulator. Android emulator helps you to run your Android app on Windows or Mac devices. Installation of this app is similar to other CCTV monitoring apps like Hik-Connect and HiLook App.
If you are a Windows user, you can directly download this network camera viewing app on your PC using the Download button above. However because LDPlayer is not available for Mac users, all people who want to download CamHi on Mac need to follow the complete process we share here.
Download CamHi App For PC [Windows & Mac]
As you know, to view a CamHi camera on your Windows or Mac, you need an Android emulator. For this tutorial, we used LDPlayer as an Android emulator. But you can use others like Bluestacks or NoxPlayer.
- First download LDPlayer (Bluestacks for Mac) from its official website and install it on your PC.
- Next, open an Android emulator on your PC and click the Play Store icon available on the main dashboard.
- Search for the CamHi app and install it on your PC. Next, you can see the Open button, click on it to open the app.
- You can also click on the CamHi app icon available on the emulator’s main dashboard to open the app.
With the above complete process, you can download and install the CamHi App on your PC and Mac. Now, if you are new to this app and don’t know how to add a camera for viewing, then you can check out the below process here I share.
How To Use CamHi on PC?
As we are using the CamHi app on the emulator, new users may not know how to set up this network camera viewing app and use it on the emulator.
- First, open the Android emulator on your PC and then click on the CamHi app icon available on the dashboard, as you can see in the image below.
- Now it will load up the CamHi app, and while it’s loading, you can see the world Earth image.
- Next, you will see one option, Add Camera Click on that button to add your camera to the app for viewing.
- The next step will ask you to fill in all details of your camera device like name, username, uid, password, etc. You can fill that in or use another method to connect your camera.
Once you have connected all your cameras with the CamHi app, you can easily view them from your PC. If you are using a camera for a smart home, you can also check out the Geeni and the Arlo App, which are specially designed for smart home users.
CamHi App Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the CamHi app on your phone. But when you use this network camera viewing app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- With the CamHi app, you can quickly see real-time video on your Mobile or PC devices.
- While playing any video on the CamHi app, you can take a screenshot of it directly from the app. You can take normal screenshots on your phone as well.
- If you are using an SD Card, then with this app, you can directly playback the video and control its pan, tilt, and zoom.
- This app will automatically synchronize your camera and mobile timing, so there will also be no misunderstanding.
Here are FAQs to clear out your remaining doubts about how to use this app on Windows or Mac.
Yes, you can watch the CamHi camera on your Mac or PC very easily with the help of an Android emulator. You can follow the process we share in this article.
No, there is no version of the CamHi app available on Windows or Mac. To use it on your PC, you need to have an Android emulator on your device.
Yes, the CamHi app is free, and you can easily download it from the Play Store or App Store and use it.
If you have any more questions about the CamHi app or getting any errors while installing it on your Windows or Mac, let us know in the comment box. Here you can find the complete process of downloading CamHi For PC and using it for free. So if you like this article, please share it on social media.