XMEye For PC
XMEye is a video monitoring app for IPC and DVR. If you want to download XMEye For PC, then you can download this video monitoring app on your Windows and Mac. This app’s official version is available for both Windows and Mac.
XMEye app was launched in April 2014 on the Google Play Store by huangwanshui. This app has over 10 million downloads on the Play Store. And this app is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by over 90K users.
With the help of this app, you can access your camera’s live video from anywhere in the world similar to the gCMOB app. You can add as many devices in this app pro version. This app is currently available for Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
In this article, you can find two methods to download XMEye on PC. One is with the help of XMEye clients available for Windows and Mac, and another one is with the help of an Android emulator.
Download Official XMEye App on PC [Windows 8, 10, 11]
All users who are looking to use this app on Windows or Mac can follow the below process:
- First, download the XMEye app client on your PC from its official website. It is available for free to download and use.
- Once a file is downloaded on your PC, you can install it as you install any other app on your Windows or Mac.
- Now, if you are using this app for the first time, you can log in with the default credentials, admin – admin.
- Next, you can add all your devices to the system you want to monitor with the XMEye app.
In the free version of this app, there are some limitations. But all the features are available for basic users in this free version. If you need to unlock all features, you can also purchase the pro version of the XMEye app.
How To Use XMEye on PC? [Free]
If you are new to this app and need to learn how to use it on your PC, continue with this article; here, you can learn the complete process.
In this process, we use XMEye on PC with the help of an Android emulator.
- First, open the Android emulator and this video monitoring app you installed from the Google Play Store.
- Next, it will ask you to agree to this app’s Terms and Conditions, and you can click on Agree to continue.
- If you already have an account on XMEye, you can either log in with your Username or Password or use the Other Ways to log in.
- If you don’t have an account, you can click the Register option, enter your email address, and create a new account.
- Once logged in to the XMEye app, you can add all your devices there and monitor videos directly from your PC.
We do not recommend you use this app on your PC as there is already an official version available for both Windows and Mac. But if you want Android app features on your PC, then you can use this method.
XMEye Features on PC
Now let’s check out some of the best features of this video monitoring app which you can also get on your PC.
- The first fantastic feature of the XMEye app is that you can see live videos of all your devices, either one by one or all together.
- For all new users, a complete tutorial is available on its official website on how to use this app.
- You can set up an alarm in this app from the Alarm section, which will alert you if you forget anything.
- You can also get access to all recordings and pictures that you have saved on this app. This feature is not available when you use the CamHi on PC.
Depending on how you want to monitor your video, all features are available in the XMEye app.
Yes, XMEye official client is available for both Windows and Mac users. You can download it for free from its official website.
If the camera and device you are using this app are connected with the same WiFi, you can directly see all CCTV on the app dashboard. Or you can add your CCTV with a manual method as well.
The main reason behind this app stopping working is a slow internet connection. Ensure both the devices you use the app and the camera you want to access are connected to the fast internet.
As the official version of the XMEye app is available for Windows and Mac, it is much easier to use it on a PC and access all your cameras. There is also a web version of the XMEye app available, which you can use.
According to the developer, they will close down the web version of XMEye in the future. So it is always recommended that you use the official app on your PC. If you still have questions about this app, let us know in the comment box.