Geeni App For PC
Do you want to download the Geeni App For PC and View this smart home app camera on the computer? Then in this article, you can find the complete process to download and use this smart home app on a Windows or Mac computer.
The Geeni app helps you to manage all your Geeni smart devices from your mobile. Merkury Innovations developed the Geeni app for all smart home users. Currently, this smart home app is available on the Play Store and App Store.
You may be working on your PC and want to manage all your smart home devices from your PC. Or you want to view a Geeni camera on your computer or laptop. In this case, you need to download a Geeni app for your PC.
Once you have this smart home app on your PC, you can easily manage all your smart home devices from your PC and view the Geeni camera from your computer. The installation process is almost the same as we have discussed in the installation of other smart homes like Smart Life and Hik-Connect.
So make sure you follow the complete step-by-step process we covered below on this topic and later check out the process to get information on how to use this smart home app on your PC.
Geeni App For PC [Windows & Mac]
By installing and using this smart home app on your PC, you can easily view the app camera on your computer. Here is the installation process of this app on PC and Mac.
To use Geeni App on your PC, you need an Android emulator because this app is not available for Windows and Mac devices. For this tutorial, we have used LDPlayer as an Android emulator, but you can use any of your favorite emulators.
- First download LDPlayer with the Geeni App on your Windows device from the Download button above.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and install the emulator on your PC.
- Next, open the Android emulator, click the Play Store icon, and search for the Geeni app on your PC.
- Look for the official Geeni app and click the install button. It will start the installation of this app on your emulator.
- Once the app is installed on your device, click the Open button or Geeni App icon to open the app.
Above is the complete process to download and install the Geeni app on a PC and Mac. It is simple but a little bit longer. Now you have the Geeni app on your computer, and you can manage all smart home devices with the help of the app.
View Geeni Camera on Computer
As we are using the Geeni app on the emulator, new users may need to learn how to set up this smart home app and use it on the emulator.
- To use this Geeni app on your PC, open the Android emulator on your PC and click on the app icon as shown in the image below.
- Now it will open the app on your emulator. As this app is lightweight, it will open fast, as shown in the below screen.
- The next step will change the emulator display ratio to fit the Geeni app on your PC. And you can see the login and sign-up options there.
- Next, if you already have an account, you can log in with the UserID and Password or Google account. Or, if you want to create a new account, you can also create it from this app.
Similar to iDMSS Plus, when you log in to view the Geeni camera on the computer, make sure you choose the right country from the dropdown to make it work properly.
Geeni App Features on PC
You may know all its features if you already use the Geeni app on your phone. But when you use this smart home app on an emulator, you can also get some other features.
- There is an option of smart scenes that help you to automate repetitive actions like turning off lights in the morning or locking the door when you go outside.
- Even if you use the Geeni App on your PC or Computer, you can manage all the users from the app and share and manage access to devices with your family.
- With this single app, you can manage all your smart home devices. You can also manage them with the help of Amazon Echo by voice command.
- You can view a Geeni camera on your computer with the help of the installation process we have shared here.
To clear out your remaining doubts on how to use Geeni on Windows or Mac, here are FAQs on it.
To install Geeni on your PC, first, you need to install the Android emulator. And in the Android emulator, you can install the Geeni app. Check out the process we have covered in this article for more details.
No, this app is available for free. You can download it on your Mobile or PC and manage all your smart devices.
Yes, you can view a Geeni camera on your laptop or computer. But for that, first, you need to install this smart home app on your computer or laptop with the help of an Android emulator.
We hope all your doubts regarding the Geeni App For PC are cleared. But you can always ask us in the comment box if you are getting errors while installing this smart home app on your PC.
So in this article, we have seen how you can download Geeni for PC. With the help of it how you can view the Geeni camera on your computer. Please share this article with your friends so they can also know about it.