Hik-Connect For PC
Hik-Connect is one of the best apps for watching real-time surveillance video or playing it back. If you want to download Hik-Connect For PC and monitor your surveillance cameras from Windows or Mac devices, this article is for you.
In this article, we share a Hik-Connect app and a complete process of downloading and using it on your PC. Hik-Connect is a security camera app that works with devices like DVRs, NVRs, Cameras, Video intercoms, and Security control panels.
You can use Hik-Connect on your PC to access features like Video playback, Two-way audio intercom, and Instant alarm notifications with pictures and videos. This app is free, and you can use it on your Android and iOS devices.
With over 10 Million downloads on the Play Store and over 50 Million downloads on the App Store, Hik-Connect is the most downloaded real-time surveillance video app.
Download & Install Hik-Connect on PC [Windows & Mac]
The Hik-Connect app is only available for Android and iOS users. The web version of this app is not available, so you can not access it on your browser, which you can do with the Vivint App.
You need an Android emulator to download Hik-Connect on your PC. Follow the process below to install this app with an Android emulator.
- If you are a Windows user, you can download the Hik-Connect app with LDPlayer from the Download button above.
- To manually install this app on an Android emulator, first download a choice of your emulator on your PC.
- Next, open the Android emulator, click the Play Store icon, and log in with your Google account.
- Search for Hik-Connect on the Play Store and install it on your PC with an emulator.
If you get errors with the Play Store, you can install this app on your emulator with a Hik-Connect APK file.
How To Use Hik-Connect on a PC?
To use this app on your PC, you must configure it correctly on the Android emulator. Follow the steps below to learn how to use the Hik-Connect app on your PC:
- First, open the Android emulator and click the Hik-Connect App icon available on the Main Dashboard.
- Check out all the features you can find in this app, and click the Start Now button to continue.
- Next, choose your country under the Select Region option and click the OK button.
- If you already have a Hik-Connect app account, click the Login button and enter your username and password.
- To use the Hik-Connect app on your PC, click the Add Local Device button and enter your device details.
- Once you successfully add your device to this app, you can access it from your PC.
Here are some of the best features you can find in the Hik-Connect app:
- Hik-Connect has an easy-to-use and Intuitive UI, which helps new users learn how to use this app quickly.
- With the Smart Alarm System, you can set up different alarms for your devices and get notified on time.
- By using the Hik-Connect app on your PC or Mobile, you can access live recordings of all your devices and also see playback.
- It is easy to set up Motion Detection notifications on the Hik-Connect app, which lets you know if the camera detects some motions.
- With the Video Intercom feature, you can do two-way communication using this app.
With all these features, Hik-Connect is one of the best apps you can get to manage your smart camera devices.
If you have any questions about the Hik-Connect app, check the FAQs below for more details:
Yes, you can use Hik-Connect on your PC with an Android emulator. Check out this article to download this app with an LDPlayer emulator for Windows devices.
First, download any of your favorite Android emulators (LDPlayer or Bluestacks) on your PC and install the Hik-Connect on it from the Play Store.
You can download Hik-Connect for your Android device from the Play Store. And if you get an error with the Play Store, you can use an APK file to install this app.
Yes, the Hik-Connect app is available for free. You can download and use it for free on Android and iOS devices.
We hope that with the above guide, you can download Hik-Connect for your PC and use it on your Windows and Mac devices. If you have any questions regarding this app, let us know in the comment box.