iDMSS Plus For PC
iDMSS Plus is one of the best surveillance apps available for iPhone and iPad. In this article, we share the complete process to download iDMSS Plus For PC and use it on Windows and Mac.
The iDMSS Plus app was developed by the ZHEJIANG DAHUA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. The same company that has developed the gDMSS Plus app., this app is only available for iOS users; to use this app on a PC or Mac, you need an iOS emulator.
There are multiple iOS emulators available for Windows or Mac, including Appetize.io, Testsigma, Eclipse, Smartface, etc. It is difficult to find the optimized iOS emulator for Windows devices.
It can be tricky to use the iDMSS Plus app on Windows devices; we recommend you use alternative surveillance apps like Hik-Connect, ezykam+, or gCMOB. In this article, we will be installing an iDMSS Plus app on a PC using the LDPlayer emulator.
If you are using an older version of this app, we recommend you update it to the latest version, as the developer has fixed the Push certificate update issue.
How To Use iDMSS Plus on a PC? [Windows 10, 11]
You can download the iDMSS Plus app on your PC with the LDPlayer android emulator from the Download button above. Follow the process below to download and install this app on your devices for free.
- First, download and install the iDMSS Plus app on your PC using the Android emulator (LDPlayer, Bluestacks, and NoxPlayer).
- Click the iDMSS Plus app icon available on the Android emulator’s dashboard and open the app.
- Next, click the Allow button if you want to receive notification alerts.
- To use the iDMSS Plus app properly on your PC, you have to select the correct Region.
- Select the Region and click the Done button. The app will ask you to update the app right away by clicking the Download Now button.
- Next, you can add a New Device by clicking the + button. Scan the QR code available on the device.
- Or you can click the Manually Enter SN button and enter device details manually.
- There is no limit on how many devices you can add and access using the iDMSS Plus app on your PC.
With the above steps, you can easily set up the iDMSS Plus app on your Windows and Mac devices for free. If you can not enter details manually with the default emulator keyboard, you can use Google Indic Keyboard as an alternative option.
iDMSS Plus Features on PC
Now let’s check out some of the best features of using the iDMSS Plus app as your surveillance app:
- iDMSS Plus app is free to use for all iOS users. You can use this app on your Windows or Mac devices for free using the iOS emulator.
- With this app, you can watch Video Playback of your camera recording. Depending on how much storage you have, you can access past video recordings.
- If your PC is connected to the internet, you can use the Push Alarm feature available in the iDMSS Plus app.
- You can set up your camera viewing from 2×2 to 4×4 and access up to 16 cameras at a time with this app.
- Other features like Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide, etc, are available in this app, and you can access them in the free version.
With all the above features, the iDMSS Plus app is the best if you want to use it on your iPhone or iPad. You can also check out other surveillance apps if this app is not working properly.
Now let’s check out some frequently asked questions about the iDMSS Plus app:
You can download and install iDMSS Plus on your PC from our website. We have shared a step-by-step process on how to download and set up this app on your Windows and Mac devices.
First, download and install the iDMSS Plus app on your PC using the Android emulator. Once you install the app, you can add a new device using the Manually Enter SN button.
iDMSS Plus is the advanced version of the iDMSS Lite app. You can use this app to access CCTV Camera, XVR, NVR, HDCVI CCTV Camera, IP Cameras, etc on your iPhone and iPad.
Yes, the iDMSS Plus app is available for free to all iPhone and iPad users. You can download and install this app from the App Store on your device and use it for free.
Using the iDMSS Plus app on your PC can be tricky as it is only available for iOS users. We hope that with the above guide, you can download and install this surveillance app on your Windows or Mac devices.