Photomath is one of the best math apps with over 300 million downloads. If you are looking to download Photomath on computer and want to use this app on your windows or mac pc then this article is for you.
With the Photomath app, you can solve your math problems by scanning them in this app with your phone. This app is not only for basic math problems, but you can also use it to solve your advanced scientific problems.
This app is quite famous among students as it can solve a wide range of math problems and it not only comes with answers but it also provides you with step-by-step solutions to the questions.
Many people want to download photomath on the computer as they don’t prefer to keep their mobile while studying. But the Photomath app is not available for Windows or Mac users yet, and you can not directly download this math app and use it.
In order to use Photomath on a windows or mac pc, you need to use it with an android emulator. And you also must have a good web camera to scan your math problem clearly in this app. However, you can directly use the Photomath app on your android or ios tablet as it is available for those platforms.
Use Photomath on Computer [Mac & Windows PC]
To use the Photomath app on your pc, first, you need to download an android emulator on your computer and then install this app on it. Once you finish that process you can follow the below process:
- Open the android emulator on your pc, and open this math app on the emulator by clicking on the app icon.
- Next, it will ask you to enter your age, you can enter your age and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now there will be three options to choose from Student, Parents, and Teacher. Depending on who you are, you can choose any of them and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Next, it will open a Photomath app on your computer, where you can scan your problem with your web camera. And it will come with the solution and a step-by-step guide to the solution.
- You can also upload a problem image or screenshot that you already have on your device. And you can also use a scientific calculator by clicking on the ‘Calculator’ option.
This is how easily you can use Photomath on both windows and mac devices. All you need to have is a good android emulator and you can check out options like Bluestacks, LDPlayer, or NoxPlayer.
There are many features that you can get in the Photomath free version and here are some of them.
- Photomath app supports multiple languages, and you can solve your problem in all available languages in the app.
- Another best feature of the Photomath app is you don’t have to type whole questions, you can solve them just by scanning them with your mobile camera.
- This app provides you with a step-by-step explanation of your problem with the correct answer, and this can be really useful for understanding the solution.
- Not only students but teachers and parents can also use the Photomath app on both mobile and computer.
- Developers of this app keep updating the app, it not only improves the performance of the app but also comes with new features.
FAQs About Photomath on Computer
Yes, you can use the Photomath app on your computer. But you need to use it with an android emulator as there is no official version of this math app available for windows or mac pc.
There is a free version of the Photomath app available which comes with all basic features. And there is also Photomath Plus available which is a premium version of this app and it comes with all advanced features.
Yes, there is a web version of the Photomath app available which you can access on your pc and mobile both. But it comes with limited features and does not provide a scanning feature.
If you are using a Photomath app on pc with an android emulator you can use it for free. But same as the android app if you want to unlock all advanced features then you have to subscribe to the plus version.
These are some frequent questions on the Photomath app and its installation on windows and mac. If you still have any questions you can let us know in the comment box.
Or if you are facing any errors while installing this math app, you can also let us know. Please also share this article with your other friends who want to use Photomath on computer. So they can also learn about this process and use this math app on their pc.